The Brick#3 beautyrest mattress/ sales and service

L Nov 09, 2018

We purchased the #6 mattress and boxsring beautyrest hotel collection but after 3 weeks we found it was to soft. We traded it in for a #3 the firmest one in the collection because I am a stomach sleeper with back issues. We spent $2000. We had the #3 mattress now for only 4 weeks and it has sunk in. I called the brick kelowna and was advised to file a warranty claim which I did. I was told by the brick to wait 48 hours and call back if I had not heard from warranty yet. I waited three days and called the brick back. The customer agent named Jazz was rude and refused to allow me to speak to anyone but her. She said the manager advised her that the situation was out of the bricks hands. I asked to speak to anyone else or manager and she would not allow that. All I can say is if they dont fix this issue asap I will take extreme lengths on social media to get the message out that the brick Kelowna are crooks.

#3 beautyrest mattress/ sales and service