The Auto Connectioncustomer service

I bought a car from these people I knew I had some credit challenges due to illness but needed a vehicle. I found a chrysler sebring low on miles. Two days after getting the car it put me down they said they would send their mechanic since it was there fault which was 20 minutes away, but it took him three hours to get to me for some apparent reason. I was so scared he wasn't coming and that I would be stranded with my child I called enterprise rental car to come pick me up. A month later the location that I bought my car from in wilson, nc closed customers were given no notice. Went to make a payment and the doors were locked with a now closed sign on the door. When this happened they stopped reporting payment to the credit bureaus, account information wasn't being updated. Fast forwarding along approximately six months after that the car was told my insurance paid out completely on the over price raggedy car. Not only did they refuse to show my account as paid off they refused to send a letter to the dealership that I went to verifying the car was paid off. When I asked why as this they told me they were not giving me a letter to go to another dealer and that I could get another vehicle from them!!! I would never refer anyone to these immoral scam artist and thank god that I found a reputable dealer that not only sold me a low miles reliable car. I am paying cheaper for my lexus 350 than I was paying for auto connection raggedy sebring.