The Antenna Farmcustomer service

R Sep 10, 2018

On 9/1 I purchased a Laird Technologies ETRA1440 antenna. It arrived defective. I emailed the company about advance-sending a replacement, because I couldn't find return/exchange information anywhere on the site. I received this email, which I found quite rude: "Just click on "returns" at the bottom left side of any of our website pages." I emailed a screen shot showing there was no such link. I then received this email: "Use a home PC" So, I sent a photo of my computer monitor also not displaying such a link. I then received this email: "Sir it's just a defective antenna for a hobby... not a defective child. I'm sorry you are experiencing such problems." I've already placed over $300 in orders from this company. This is horrible customer service. All I asked for was an advance-shipment replacement, not terse, rude responses from a customer who has already spent $300 and was about to spend $200 more. I'm taking my business elsewhere, and so should anyone else thinking of purchasing from this place.