TGI Fridays — hygiene
Came here whilst on rugby tour supporting England team, bar has J Sports and RWC2019 matches. Seems a win win combination, especially with happy hour on drinks. Went to toilet after meal, washing hands after no. 1 and, I kid you not, employee comes out of cubicle after no. 2 and strides straight out. Did not wash hands. Repeat, DID NOT WASH HANDS. This place has the lowest hygiene standards. Dreadful.
TGI please take notice. You do not care about your customer's health all. I could not believe this. Time circa 1905 hours. You need to sort this urgently. Give your staff some hygiene training.
More TGI Fridays Complaints & Reviews
- TGI Fridays - unacceptable customer service 
- TGI Friday's - stealing money from costumers! 
- TGI Fridays - bad service 
- TGI Fridays - general manager forced me to leave instead of resolving complaint 
- TGI Fridays - prostitute 
- TGI Friday's - discriminatory services
- TGI Friday's - food/waiter 
- TGI Friday's - service, not using coupon, flat out refusal to adjust bill for coupon
- TGI Friday's - disappointing service
- TGI Friday's - food