TGI Friday'sstore closing - what do I do??

R Nov 19, 2018

Good morning,

First, as a Commandant of a Marine Corps League in Jackson, NJ - let me say THANKS to Friday's for what they do to celebrate and honor Veterans on Veterans Day.

As you can see from the highlighted correspondence below - there was a follow up with the manager of the Freehold, NJ Friday's. During this conversation we discussed what went wrong during my visit. The manager explained how sorry she was and offered me two (2) entries & two (2) deserts at any time on our next visit. She told me this information would be in her manager's log book at the restaurant.

I'm sure you are well aware (I wasn't) but when I attempted to visit the restaurant I HAD CLOSED.

Not sure where the next closest Friday's is to Jackson - and is there any way to secure a gift card or something similar to what the manager had offered?

Thanks in advance,

Richard A. Hyjack
61 Nottingham Way
Jackson, NJ 08527
H: [protected]
C: [protected]

On Tuesday, September 4, 2018 9:00 PM, T.G.I. Friday's Guest Relations wrote:

Hi Richard,

Thank you for emailing to let us know about your unsatisfactory experience at TGI Fridays. We realize the importance of your time and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment with the service and food quality you described. Your comments will help us evaluate our current performance and execute to your satisfaction in the future. We will continue to provide a fun experience with excellent restaurant operations.

These comments are important to us, and have been shared with our management team. You should expect a call within the next 1 to 2 business days from a member of our management team. We hope to provide the best possible service during your next visit.

Sincerely,