Texas Roadhouse — staff, servers, hostess, managers
Went to have a nice dinner with the kiddos and witnessed a server clean a table and walk into the kitchen area. Then another server walk right over to the same table the lady had just cleaned and purposely spilled the salt shaker, knocked down the menu, and hurried away laughing. A few monents later (no one had sat at the table) the lady who originally cleaned the table was walking past and noticed her nice clean table had been sabotaged and stopped what she was doing and began cleaning the table all over again. I wanted to tell that lady what happened but the fact that it was Tuesday kids night and there was a manager behind the bar and one on the floor told me they were not only aware of but allowing this kind of bullying to go on in such a respected restaurant overwhelmed me. I couldn't finish my meal. That poor lady didn't deserve to have to do double the work because of someone else's ignorance! Managers that allow and encourage that type of behavior are not true leaders and end up hurting not only the victim but the entire establishment.
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!