Texas Roadhouse — ribeye steak dinners
My wife took me to Texas Roadhouse for my birthday dinner on 11-27-2019. The service was great - server was super nice - but our steaks were literally luke warm to cold. A manager happened to stop by as we were finishing our meals (not by request) and we told him that our only complaint (taste of steaks were great) was our steaks were barely warm. We had them finished by then because we didn't want to take extra time reordering and we were in a hurry.
The manager offered nothing to the conversation and offered no solution or resolution to our problem. We bought two $100 gift certificates but after doing so we are worried that our recipients might experience a similar cold meal.
I'm disappointed in our meal. The steaks obviously sat around for a while and it wasn't that busy.
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!