Texas Roadhouse — high chair with high top table
We requested a tables for three and a high chair; they sat us at a high top table after I told them for the second time we needed a high chair. The server assured me it was a higher high chair so it would be fine for the table. However the high chairs buckle was broken and did not slide up fully to the table. We brought up the buckle was broken and was brushed off. We asked for another high chair, never received it. Our little one dropped two cups of tea from trying to place it back on the table and not being able to reach it. My shoes are soaked, still no new high chair so our little tries to stand in the high chair because she is not buckled. When brought up to two managers one had an attitude and the other said she would see what she could do. Neither apologized for the buckle being broken or the fact that our little couldn't reach the table. The server brought us a third tea and made the statement to move it so she doesn't knock it over. Finally I had to sit her beside of me to be able to actually eat my dinner. So many safety concerns with the high chairs buckle being broken and it being a higher than normal high chair. I'm not pleased with how management handled the situation. We truly enjoy Texas Roadhouse and the food was good but the experience was terrible.
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!