Menu
Home Home & Garden Tesla solarcity customer support quality

Tesla  - solarcity customer support quality

J
Author of the complaint
8:05 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have tried in vain to find someone to talk to concerning removal of my solar panels to allow me to replace the shingles on my roof. One time I waited half an hour for a contact on the telephone before I gave up. Several times I have dialed numbers I have found on the web and in my paperwork and each time I am told I will receive a call back within 48 hours. Perhaps that will happen, but the chain of communications and the response is pathetic. Frankly, I am very happy with the results of the installation; I am getting what I was promised and am happy with that But I have the feeling that someone from Tesla has mandated percentage layoffs to improve the profit picture and the result is rapidly changing a well satisfied customer into a disgruntled customer. You get a lot of advertising from me; about 200+ people come to me place to buy Christmas trees each year, and about half are interested in the set-up. I have been very positive about it, but your attitude towards after care is naive and short sighted. Do better::::

John LaFountain--Solar Panel Customer