Menu

R
Author of the complaint
2:55 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a reclining chair and sofa and gave my $218 deposit. Shortly after receiving my set, the mechanism in sofa broke. A repairman/consultant came and it was determined it could not be repaired as the seating gave way and support for back. I decided to return the set and purchased a much lower set with no reclining mechanism. The sofa was $598. They then charged admin, delivery, restocking fee along with protection insurance. So that sofa is now well over $1000 when I asked about the $218 deposit I originally made along with an additional $200 payment they danced around this saying they took off my $200 payment and my deposit of $218 doesn’t count as it was separate from what I financed? Ok, but I still paid this, so why is it not considered as a payment towards that $598 sofa I just purchased? That they have now jacked up to double the amount? Also I’m still 6 months away from when it’s due before interest kicks in. Absolutely disgusted with how they run this business! Oh, and the frame work on the new sofa is damaged on armrest. Not impressed. Do not buy from here! Save your money, people!

More Tepperman's complaints & reviews