1150 Wharncliffe Rd S, London, ON, N6L 1K3, CA
Thu:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Tepperman'samy et queen mattress and box spring

I place an order over the phone and got sales person hillary segeren on july 21st my bed was to be deliverd on sat aug 1st no one came I called the store got hillarys anwering machaine left msg no one got bck sun came and went then momday I called again I got to talk with someone briefly then transferd to hillary again I left another msg no its going on thursday and still havnt heard any news on my purchase can you help resolve this issue thank you...

Tepperman'sliving room furniture/ customer service

Due to the fact of the way your firm has treated my Family (Todd & Nikki McIntyre, 190 Lake Margaret Trail, St. Thomas) ordered a replacement for defective furniture and then told when the replacement came in you sold it to someone else. Now you say the product has been discontinued. Didn't return calls including being promised by the store manager to personally return the call. We have dealt with Teppermans for years, which I am certain you can lookup in your records, however, if your record-keeping is as good as your Customer Service, you may not have any records. I don't need to continue dealing with a firm such as yours where your Customer Service is very inadequate.

Lonnie McIntyre
    2 Kingfisher Crt.
    St Thomas

Teppermans — ripping people off

We purchased a love seat and couch and when we purchased it the salesman told us to take out the extended...