Tepperman'sreturn policy

A

On the 8th of March I went to Tepperman's in London and cancelled an order and requested a refund of my money. I was able to cancel my order however when it came to receiving my money the staff asked me for photo identification which at that moment I did not possess. The request for my money was denied due to not having identification and even though the employee of Tepperman's was satisfied enough with my identification to the point of allowing me to cancel the order, yet on the other hand why was I denied the refunding of my money? I have to come to the understanding that returning my money had nothing to do with the lack of identification at the moment, and was actually due to the loss of a sale and I the customer was not interested in any other product in exchange and only wished for my money back. I am very shocked at how the employees handled the situation and am very disappointed in this matter because Tepperman's is a company that my family has shopped at for a very long time and have enjoyed doing so ever since I was a child. Not only has Tepperman's been a company my family has shopped at it has also been a company that had employed my sister for a number of years. I am honestly sad to say that due to the situation that has occurred over trying to get my money back for an order I had cancelled that I will not be shopping at Tepperman's ever again.

• Sh
    Shaun R. Mar 11, 2018

With respect, why couldn't have you got your ID and then returned to receive your refund?