Tenants of Berader PropertiesFalse accusations

H

Berader would like to lodge a complaint against the tenants and the complaints board whom allows the posting of these complaints. The tenants vent and do not post the true facts with their complaints. It is strongly advised that the facts are posted with the complaint. As Berader sees this as slander and defamation of the company.

• Ei
    Eileen Tief Aug 30, 2019

Berader's approach is to threaten defamation. They have links to attorneys in a property management company who are behind all of their (clothes) "laundering" (just in case they threaten defamation) The sooner they are exposed in court the better. Put your details here if you want to unite, share experiences and expose this company. We also had funds evaporate with the assistance of some trusted trustees. If you question it becomes a cat and mouse game until one gives up. Sick people.

• Ca
    candisereddy Feb 17, 2020

@Eileen Tief Hi, If you are still interested in people sharing horror stories please get in touch with me

• We
    WES1 Feb 28, 2015

Oh no...are you going to suing me for Defamation now? I'm shaking in my little skin boots...
    I'm still waiting for my dam bathroom to be fixed. People came to view the bathroom for a Quotation 1 month ago on your request and I have had no feedback but when I asked if I could fix it myself I was explicitly told that I may not fix it myself?

• We
    WES1 Feb 28, 2015

Defamation is not a crime you noobs. Oh and your security in your Complexes sucks!

• Bm
    B Min Jul 10, 2012

Berader do have a do not care attitude
    They are unprofessional and rude