Tempur-Pedic North America Logo

Tempur-Pedic North America

Having problems with Tempur-Pedic North America?

Tempur-Pedic North America reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 19, 2008. The latest review Terrible service - Warranty is a scam was posted on May 12, 2021. The latest complaint denial of credit was resolved on May 11, 2012. Tempur-Pedic North America has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 40 reviews. Tempur-Pedic North America has resolved 12 complaints.

Tempur-Pedic North America Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 811 5053 (Shopping)
+1 800 821 6621 (Customer Service)
1000 Tempur Way
Lexington, Kentucky

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tempur-Pedic North America Customer Service. Initial Tempur-Pedic North America complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tempur-Pedic North America above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tempur-Pedic North America. Discuss the issues you have had with Tempur-Pedic North America and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Tempur-Pedic North America Complaints & Reviews

Tempurpediclousy mattress

We bought a Tempur-pedic cloud. It felt like we were sleeping on the pavement|. We went round and round with Mattress World in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and finally after 4 months, just threw the mattress out|. We could no longer stand to not sleep

They told us to "jump around on the mattress" to break it in.. They told us maybe our room was too cold|. (It was 70 degrees Farenheit);. There was one small strip about 4 inches in from the edge that felt like the bed in the showroom, but no one would come out and look at it'.

There is NO WARRANTY?. Don't believe the TV ads.

S.A.H. Mar 27, 2012

So why do they keep selling millions of them still? Sorry you did not like yours. They would have exchanged it for you. Why did you throw it out???

Tempurpedicbad experience

I needed a new mattress after a recent hospitalization and was excited to try a Temper-pedic mattress. Wow, was that ever a huge disappointment! The entire experience left me frustrated and sore!

My husband selected one of their best mattresses, and from the moment we first tried to sleep on it we were horribly uncomfortable! With all their advertisements featuring accounts from satisfied customers, I was sure it be the best night's sleep I'd ever had. No way! Sleeping on a slab of bare concrete would've been better!

Words cannot express the depths of our disappointment! It was the most uncomfortable, unyielding and hard mattress I've ever laid on in my life. My husband contacted them in order to arrange for its return, only to have to spend several long, argumentative phone calls with the company in order to get them to agree to pick it up and refund our money. Eventually, after being promised return phone calls that never came and having to pursue them with phone calls of complaint, they told us that we hadn't "broken it in" as we'd been instructed to do when we purchased it.

No, we were NEVER told that we had to "break in" the mattress by walking on it for a half an hour every night before bed! We would not have agreed to such a condition of sale! My balance is very bad and I couldn't even begin to accomplish such a physical feat as that!

After much effort, we finally got them to pick up the mattress and refund our money. I've never before heard of a mattress that had to be walked on in order to break it in! These are expensive mattresses and really should come already broken-in or clearly warn the consumer of that ridiculous requirement before purchase!

• Va
        Valued 786 Jul 01, 2012

I started sleeping on a Tempurpedic “Memory Foam” mattress in 2001. Within a short period of time I developed a cough that woke me in the middle of the night sometime between 1:30 and 3:00 AM. I would cough uncontrollably for 20-40 minutes to the point of choking from excessive mucus.

For almost an entire ten year period in which I slept on a Tempurdedic memory foam mattress I experienced difficulties breathing, coughing, throat and sinus irritations, night sweats, etc throughout the night. Sixteen months ago I was diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). I spent nearly a decade attempting to figure out what was making me sick. After discussing my condition with two doctors, they both came up with the same explanation-- I was suffering from an allergy and or an environmental irritant.

During a visit to the doctor’s office in February 2011 the doctor asked me a question. He asked me - When I am away from home on vacation or business do I cough? I answered no, just when I am at home. He responded by saying that meant the problem originated with something in my home environment. I continued to search for the cause of the cough, breathing difficulties, night sweats, etc.

A fortuitous event occurred when I applied for and was granted a second warranty exchange on my Tempurpedic memory foam mattress. (The original mattress purchased in May 2001 was defective and I received a prior replacement.) The 2nd new replacement mattress arrived on Friday, February 24, 2012. By Monday morning, February 27 my condition had worsened dramatically and I couldn’t walk into my bedroom. The smell coming from the mattress burned my eyes and it was extremely difficult to breathe while standing in the bedroom.

(My husband also slept with me on the same Tempurpedic memory foam mattresses and he experienced night sweats and suffered from high blood pressure.)

Finally, after nearly 10 years I realized my cough, night sweats and breathing problems had to do with the mattress. I immediately removed the mattress from my bedroom into a spare bedroom and closed the door. It is almost four months since the mattress was moved to the spare bedroom and even with the windows open the strong smell in the bedroom permeates the room and prevents me from going inside for more than just a few minutes. When visitors come and I open the door the first thing anyone notices is the smell.

Within two days of not sleeping on the new Tempurpedic memory foam mattress, the majority of my problems improved significantly. Unknown to me for almost a full decade, I’ve been sleeping on bed that I believe has made me sick. One might wonder how come it took me so long to figure out the cause of my problems. The best explanation I can give is that I trusted that there are consumer product safety laws that protect me. It never occurred to me that the US Consumer Product and Safety Commission hadn’t thoroughly vetted any potential problems with the Tempurpedic memory foam material prior to its use by the American public. I assumed the bed I slept on would be safe, especially since people generally spend a third of their existence in bed. Surely our government made certain that the beds we sleep on are safe. I never gave it a moment’s thought that the bed I sleep on had the potential to make me sick. One need only stand in the room with the Tempurpedic Memory Foam Mattress a few seconds to experience the unpleasant nasty stench. It has a slight resemblance to the smell in our high school chemisty lab when we dissected a frog.

After it became obvious in February 2012 that the mattress was emitting nasty smells, I decided to go on line and research the Tempurpedic memory foam mattress. I learned that my problem was not unique. This problem has apparently been known for many years. Had I checked on line sooner, I would have found plenty of information and complaints shared by many others with similar problems.

The following is a quote taken from the website Chem-tox.com:

“The Tempurpedic was not really "endorsed" by NASA, but we were informed that it was researched by NASA but rejected for use in the space industry because of chemical volatility issues.”

• Gi
        gionurse Jun 10, 2011

Why should a person have to an internet search of a new mattress. If a mattress requires a break in period, the sales person should tell the customer. Tempurpedic advertises as being good for a bad back. Most people with a bad back cannot "break in" a mattress. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Getting your money back for this poor quality mattress is like pulling teeth. We have been trying for 2 months and still the mattress is laying on my living room floor. Any one interested in pusuing class action should email me.

pobarjenkins May 26, 2011

Usually memory foam mattresses take at least thirty days to break in. It can be difficult to do mattress returns because of the hygeine and health issues associated with them. Also, once it's returned it cannot be sold again.

Honestly, there isn't really a problem here. One mattress, no matter how many satisfied users, isn't going to please everyone.

Your salesperson should have warned you of the breaking in required, but two minutes of internet research would have informed you as well.

Tempur-Pedicbed brings on pain

Buyers beware : we have only had our tempur-pedic bed for 5 months. My husband has slept on it fine, but I have not had a good night sleep on it once.. And for 53 years prior to this bed, I could brag on how great I slept. Since the tempur-pedic, I have been to the chiropractor about 20 times in the last few months... Neck problems, hip problems, tingling in hands, feet, waking in the middle of the night with pain!
      Tempur-pedic and their retail outlets have a great marketing strategy. I began to feel like, I too was the only one who couldn't sleep on a tempur-pedic. They kept telling us, "you need to adjust to the bed", "you will feel pain initially", "it will soften up". Note: we originally bought the rhapsody, they suggested that we wait and purchase "the cloud", it would be much softer... (and expensive)... Before you know it, the 90 days are up and you are doomed... I am thinking 20 years on this bed??!!??!! I am writing this with the hopes that others will not fall in to this marketing strategy that tempur-pedic has going and spend $ on the bed, and then $ on the chiropractor. If you are a back only sleeper, you may enjoy this bed... If not, get your health insurance card out. We are contacting the area manager of the store we purchased from... Will we be so blessed that they will exchange it at this point?

• Si
          sickofbeingtired May 10, 2011

Tempur-pedic responded quickly and professionally to address my concerns. I still believe, this bed is great for many, just was not right for me. Thank you again Tempur-pedic, that even after 90 days.. you want to make a customer happy - and you did!

poora91 Apr 22, 2011

sorry, 90 days is 90 days, not almost twice that. just sell it second hand, take the loss and find one that suits you better.

Tempurpedicillegal advertising

I'm very unhappy with my tempurepedic.it is so uncomfortable and hot.

I spent 3000 grand on a bed that we should use

As a devise for torture.every morning I wake up I am

Paralyzed.my lower back hurts so bad that I can't

Finish my business on the toilet without stretching

Out first.This should be illegal to charge this much

For a hunk of junk.ask those who know like the

Commercial says and I say buy an air matress or

Sleep on the sidewalk.u will be better off.

An unhappy customer,

• To
            tom and linda Jun 14, 2012

I have one better, we bought a Tempur-Pedic Allura and after 90 days and the smell which we couldn't handle we had it swapped out under warranty but still under Mattress Firms 100 day return. The new one came today and was in cardboard and wrapped in plastic but when they opened it and set it up it had a rip in the top along with a stain on the side. Not only was there a stain but in this triangular 12'" or so stain there were dog hairs in it. I started looking more into the bed after I was told a third bed would be brought out and looked at the tag. It was dated 6-2-2012 made in Albuqurue NM, yes the tag had the incorrect spelling and it had been glued onto another tag which had ben ripped apart but sewn to the bed. As I looked under the new tag I found a date of April 26, 2012 on the permanent tag. Yes 2 months earlier.

My summation is that Mattress Firm requires any returned beds to be clean so they can rip off the permanent tags and glue on a new one which isn't even from Temper-pidic.

Yes I would agree with you class action law suit, but with my iron clad suit I am not going to partner in a class action where the first person that starts it and the attorneys get rich but will be contacting my business lawyer and own Mattress Firm when I am done with them.

Tempurpedic — stay away

For the past year I have been having horrible breathing problems. I would wake up gasping for breath, all day...

Tempur_Pedic — mattress too soft

We bought our Deluxe Tempur-Pedic a year ago and we would not recommend it. The mattress is way too soft. It...

Tempurpedic — causes body pain

Replaced Foster and Stearns pillowtop matress with Tempurpedic Cloud. Pain started from night one and now for...

Tempurpedic Mattressunable to sleep on matress

I recently bought a tempurpedic cloud bed. I have had it 4 months and have not had a good night sleep since. It has to be the worst mattress I have ever bought and they will do nothing to make it right. I recommend that no one buys one especially from Mohr Furniture, because they do nothing to make it right.

pobarjenkins Sep 27, 2010

I have heard about them being quite warm. It makes sense to me, and is part of the reason why I personally won't buy one.

pobarjenkins Sep 27, 2010

I know a lot of people who own them and enjoy them a lot. For the first month or so after you buy it, it does take some time to soften up. Additionally, I hear the room has to be on the warm side otherwise it will get too firm.

marcey halterman Apr 06, 2010

We recently purchased a tempurpedic mattress from Sleepys. The salesman told us we would not find a better price on our bed. The sign in the store stated "Will beat any competitors price by 20% or its free". I found the same bed for $400 less and now thier claim is that the company selling the bed is not an "authorized dealer" so therefore they do not have to honor the price guarentee. The ad hanging in the store states "competitor" not "authorized dealer" and they will not acknowledge this fact.

Tempurpedicno fees were supposed to be charged to me!

You delived my bed to me and set it up. I do like my bed. But, you were not supposed to charge me any fees for paying it off. You told me that.
            So why are you charging me fees? I am 82 and cannot afford much more and I am a widow.
            I am Jo Ann Danforth and I have had your bed for a few years now.
            The only compaint is the bed is so warm to sleep on, but other than that it is great. Is there any cure to render that?

The Room Store / Tempurpedicmissleading sales tactics

My wife and I purchased a new mattress. The cost was over $3000.00. The salesman explained they had free financing, 3 years same as cash. (O. K.) He also explained, if we decided we didn't like the bed, we could return it after 30 days. We purchased the bed with $1000.00 cash down and financed the rest. I was led to belive that the $1000.00 cash was not refundable and would have to be used as an in store credit. I agreed to that. After the 30 day trial we decided the mattress was much to firm for us and started the return process. We picked out a different mattress that cost about $2000.00. We thought this was good, we just saved $1000.00. Times are tough we could use this money. But no, the contract I signed used the word VALUE. Here is where they get you. IF you select a item that is less than the original purchase price, then the remaining (value) will only be available as in store credit. So wheather you like it or not you (have to spend), the original purchase price of the higher priced item. So much for us saving any money. Needless to say this was my first experiance at this kind of sales tactics, and we were rather upset to find out they had us over a barrel. I am surprised it's even legal. So buyer beware at the room store you will wind up with more than you bargained for, in a bad way.

Tempur-Pedic Mattressno apologies, no effort to resolve the problem

I went to Steinhafels in Kenosha, WI to purchase a Tempur-Pedic mattress. I knew exactly what I wanted before arriving. The first bad sign was when I saw their delivery truck being towed on Hwy 50. The second, third and fourth signs occured when "Jennifer", the sales clerk, kept moving from computer terminal to computer terminal to find one that worked with a printer that also worked so she could complete the transaction. That's not the problem though. The real issue lies with the fact that I was told delivering to Burlington, WI on Saturday would not be a problem. When I was notified via email that my mattress was available for delivery, I was told they did not deliver to my area on Saturday. I explained I was told this would not be a problem when I made the purchase. "Well, we don't deliver to that area on Saturday" was the response. No apologies, no effort to resolve the problem. I can't be there for deliveries during the week. I may have to cancel the order. I will keep you posted.

Tempur-Pedicpoor quality!

I recently purchased a Tempur Pedic bed only to discover multiple factory defects in the workmanship. The removable zip off cover looked as if it was twisted on the bed and the odor coming from it was disgusting. If that wasn't bad enough, the feel of the bed was nothing like what i sampled in the showroom. I began to ponder if this was normal for this very expensive bed so i did some homework on line and discovered that quality seems to be a problem with this company. From what i understand, they recently all but disposed of their quality assurance program. In order to make sure that they were able to produce as many foam beds as possible, they put their production manager in charge of quality. Now, I have worked in manufacturing for nearly 30 years. When a company bypasses their QA department in order to push manufacturing number, you can bet that the quality of that product will be crap from that point forward. This certainly explains the defects that i received. Bottom line here is that the mattress has been returned and i will research the other mattress brands much more thoroughly before making my next purchase.

Tempurpedic Classic Queen Mattress — the smell does not go away

My new Tempur-Pedic Classic is completely unsatisfactory. I don't know how well it sleeps because...

Ashley Furniture / Tempurpedic — not honoring 90 night trial

My wife and I purchased a Tempurpedic mattress from Ashley Furniture. The store displayed banners with the 90...

Tempur-Pedic — strong odors

strong strong sickening odor from the material. we put the Neck pillows outside to air out... did not...

Tempur-Pedic — mattress too soft

My husband and I purchased this mattress on the advice of our son and his wife. They purchased their mattre...

Tempur-Pedicawful quality products

Tempurpedic products are now in better mattress stores on the West Coast and since the price seems to be fairly fixed, I decided to purchase the mattress from and the you the manufacture even through there were additional transportation cost., so that I could enjoy any benefits of a direct relationship with you. I was impressed with the quality of the product, the knowledge of the sales person and the service I received before the sale.

The first night on my new Tempurpedic was great! I don't think I turned over once throughout the whole night. Unfortunately this "restful bliss" was short lived. Mid way through the first month, I realized that I was a little stiff each morning despite a regular exercise program. I had been told that this mattress required a little "getting used to, " so I didn't give it much thought.

By the end of the 5th month however, my "stiffness" had become so pronounced that it was actually painful to get out of bed in the morning. I noticed also that I was getting only about three or four hours of "good" sleep each night, followed by a couple hours of tossing and turning. By the end of the sixth month, I had developed an almost continuous pain in my lower back and it was now taking a half a day to recover from the stiffness I was experiencing each morning. I then started a rather travel pace, that I didn’t get back to the issue until about midsummer this year.

Because everyone I had talked with who had a Tempurpedic had nothing but praise for it, I began to think that maybe there was something wrong with me, so I stayed with the bed a little longer. I visited my doctor, and was told that he had been treating a few people who had a Tempurpedic bed and was experiencing similar issues. I started sleeping in the guest room. After two months on a queen sized Simmons Beauty rest, my aches and pain was almost gone. This convinced me that the Tempurpedic was the problem. Fortunately, (so I thought) I might be able to exchange the Tempurpedic mattress for a mattress that didn’t dip in the middle. Buying my bed directly from you turned out to be a major disadvantage instead of having bought it from a reputable dealer and not from the factory. I think I would be treated a lot differently.

I am really disappointed with my experience because I really wanted to like this mattress. In retrospect, I think it was simply too soft. Upon first lying down, the feeling was wonderful. But as my body heat warmed the material, it became softer in the middle where I sleep (it dips more the middle than it does then on the sides, when I am lying on it) Once my pain began, I started paying more attention to the mattress. I found that by morning, the area directly under my body was much softer than the area where no one had been sleeping. This softness is what I think was causing my back pain. I have always slept on a firmer mattress.

I don't think it would be fair to overly criticize (at this point) this product because there are too many other people who like it. For me however, the Tempurpedic was totally unsatisfactory. I have made a request after talking to your customer service person, who says that the mattress has to be defected because that’s not the way the material is not suppose to do that.

I did what she asked, (stripping the bedding off & taking a picture of the bed, and filling out the appropriate paperwork, ) only to be told that I need to do it again, what on earth do you expect to see?, you have to lay on the bed in order to understand the difference between the middle and the sides of the mattress. I have really given this bed a chance, this is your chance to do the right thing, and I expect to get this resolved without being made to feel like I did something wrong by buying your product. Unfortunately I am going to copy your VP of customer service, you CEO, and a friend who is a television consumer advocate who will shine the light on this on a more macro level, only because I think this is what this situation is going to require in order for you to do the right thing, and even if you don’t, it may save someone else from having to go through the same issue.

• Ca
                        CATHY DUFOUR Nov 17, 2012

THESE MATTRESSES ARE EXTREMELY PRICY AND ADVERTIZED TO MAKE YOU THINK THEY ARE THE TOP OF THE LINE FOR BACK PROBLEMS, WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE CAUSING NUMEROUS MEDICAL PROBLEMS FOR THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE
                        THERE ARE SO MANY PROBLEMS AND SO MANY COMPLAINTS FROM PEOPLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY THAT I FEEL WRITING OUT MY MINE WILL JUST BE ONE MORE IN THE PILE.
                        ALONE OUR COMPLAINTS ARE LANDING ON DEAF EARS. THE COMPANY AND THE STORES THAT ARE SELLING THESE
                        HARMFUL PRODUCTS ARE NOT LISTENING. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING AS A GROUP. I WAS HOPING A CLASS ACTION SUIT WOULD BE INITIATED BY SOMEONE BY NOW BUT SEEING IT HAS NOT, I GUESS I AM GOING TO CALL A FEW LAW FIRMS IN MICHIGAN AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE WAY THIS COMPANY MISLEADS AND DOES BUSINESS.
                        HOPE WE GET HEARD AND REIMBURSED.

marcia poll Feb 15, 2012

My complaint is the same as the stories above, i really tried to like the mattresses but i can't because it has given me lower back and hip pain, when i first get up i can't hardly get out of bed, the mattresses looks good till i get into it and then it sags really bad in the middle.. For the money we paid we should be able to get a really good sleep the only time i sleep well is when i sleep on the couch, and i don't ache in the morning. Also my foundation squeak's they should change it for us. Will they even read this and get back to us?

• Ho
                        HollyZ Oct 24, 2010

Adam's story sounds like mine. I have owned my Tempur-Pedic for around 5 years and I want to love it... I really do, but I now have chronic low back and hip pain and I'm realizing more and more each day my pain is caused from this mattress. I loved my Tempur-Pedic the first year or so (after the initial "getting used to it" period), but I've been struggling to "love" it ever since, and I feel stuck. I paid so much money for the damn thing I can't see getting rid of it. I mean, isn't it suppose to be a "high-end" mattress? Isn't it the best of the best? If so, why am I sore every morning? Why do I have this low back - hip pain only when I sleep on this mattress? I have spent the day reading negative reviews and each story sounds like mine. I am a PTA and I've suggested this mattress to my patients... I think I regret that now. I wish I would have known about the negative effects of this mattress BEFORE I spent 5 grand on it. Now what?

Does anyone want to buy a Tempur-Pedic?

• Mi
                        Mike Beauregard Jun 10, 2010

I have the same issue and my wife has not slept in our bed for over a year. But mine is the sides, each side is soft where you can roll to the outside and off the bed but good luch rolling to the middle. It takes all your effort to roll to the middle so if you are just laying still then it feels like you are fighting with the center and all lopsided. I have been a couple of months trying to explain this to the dealer and get a replacement. The technician came to the house and used a piece of string and said well no sag to this bed... I almost fell over saying that is not the problem. This is a memory foam mat and it goes back to its original but the density or strength is not the same through out the mattress, he said it looks fine to me and sat on it and said seems good. We asked hime to take it home and sleep on it for a night and then try to tell me it is fine. I feel deprived of my sleep the last year and I have lost the warmth of having my wife beside me at night. If I can save one person from experiencing this dreadful life I am dealing with from the lack of sleep and the sore body and aches that take hours to go away and then really never do then I am glad you read this.

If there is anyone stating a class action please let me know so I can join. My email is [email protected] there are 2 underscores in my email

• St
                        Steve Miller1 Dec 18, 2009

I have the same complaint. However; with the first mattress I had there was no problem. The problem began when the mattress was replaced (permanent sag) with a very cheap version that's compatible with a sheet of plywood. My problem was dealing directly with the company. They are very difficult to deal with and the matter was never resolved. I would never buy another one from them and when I pass by their stores I do my best to let customers know what they are getting into.

Tempur Mattressbad service

Me and my husband bought a 20cm Tempur mattress in =
                      July 2005 as we were assurred by the salesperson that it would give a =
                      really good nights sleep. Especially as I have had shoulder surgery and =
                      had recently had a fall and fractured a spinal fusion. The shop =
                      assistant made me lay on the bed for quite some time reassuring me that =
                      you do get used to it as it molds around your body. We thought this =
                      would be a good idea as our 11 yr Seally posturpeadic mattress was due =
                      to be replaced. As time went by I began to get noticibaly in the fact =
                      that I was in more pain than usual. I thought that it was just my =
                      injuries getting worse. My husband never got used to the mattress and =
                      found that he was getting aches from his shoulderto his neck and back =
                      and severe headaches, corrsponding with the time the new mattress =
                      arrived. As he had just been promoted at work to a manager's position we =
                      were putting this down to stress. He also would vomit violently every =
                      morning due to lack of sleep and would always complain how tired he was. =
                      I began to sleep in our recliner in the lounge room as the pain kept me =
                      awake all night. We decided to swap our old mattress, just this weekend, =
                      that our son was using and give him ours to try just to see if the =
                      mattress was the problem. For 2 nights we have slept without any sleep =
                      disturbances and my husband has woken up without any nausea. However our =
                      23yr old son has had 2 nights of no sleep and has taken 2 days off work =
                      as he is also feeling sick from sleep deprivation. He said he has never =
                      slept better when he was on our old mattress that we took back from him. =
                      I have notified the distibuters in Victoria Australia Ph:03 [protected], =
                      who told us to notify the store where it was purchased. She said they =
                      would send someone out to see that it was not faulty. But as we live =
                      3hrs inland from the store I don't know how this will be accomplished. I =
                      have looked at the mattress and find that the indentations bounce right =
                      back into place when you get off the bed. So therefore do not see it as =
                      a faulty mattress. We also purchased 2 pillows that we don't sleep on =
                      either as we get headaches. We have only just realised the problem was =
                      the mattress as it was sold to us as some super dooper new technlogical =
                      Nasa certified and recognised by Nasa. I guess gravity affects us more =
                      than we think as it may well work much better in space with =
                      weightlessness.
                      I have notified the store and am awaiting there call back but just =
                      thought that you also need to know of our experience with this product. =
                      As we spent our all our money on furnishings and this mattress we are in =
                      no position to just throw it away. Because of the high cost of it =
                      initially you could even recoup half your money if you sold it.

Tempurpedic — alergic reaction / hospitialization

I had a severe allergic reaction to my new tempurpedic mattress and ended up in the hospital. i ordered it...

Tempurpedic — hell on earth

After much hoopla, I was pushed into buying a tempurpedic bed - I asked the salesperson, and I quote ' i...