Telkom SA SOCfailing to cancel a fixed line

Telkom has not cancelled my fixed line as requested on 14 August 2017. I have received an Invoice for September 2017 and now another for October 2017. This is unaccepteble service as they are stealing from their customers.

Below a number of emails sent to telkom.

Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 10:17 AM
Subject: Fw: Cancellation of [protected]

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note this service was cancelled on the 14th of August 2017. I have now received an Invoice for September 2017 and an Invoice again for October 2017. Please note I called your call centre on 20 September 2017 and spoke to Zama Ladyfaira at your Telkom Call Centre with regard to this matter. I then called again as I was cut off and spoke to Lungile who asked me to email her the correspondence letter. (SEE ATTACHMENT). This line has still not been cancelled and I now request a refund as this is unacceptable service.

Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:26 AM
Subject: Fw: Cancellation of [protected]

Morning Lungile,

Please find cancellation request form sent to Telkom on 14 August 2017. This is for the [protected] Line.

Kind regards
Linda Pretorius
[protected]

Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: Cancellation of [protected]

Dear Sir/ Madam,

As per previous email sent for cancellation of fixed line [protected] please find attached of Identity document of the account holder.

Kind Regards