Teleperformance — recruitment and e.r.
Hello TP Team,
I hope this email finds you all well.
To be honest I am not sure if this complaint well lead to any action that will change my mind in how you treat your employees.
I joined your respected company at 2ed-July-2018 "OnAir account" and to be honest it was one of the best places I have worked in; until a new A.C.M. with the help of supervisor started making things uncomfortable for all of us causing 5 out of 10 agents to leave "including myself" and one supervisor who has been an working in TP since 2010, and all of than happened in a matter of 2 months.
Since I was feeling unhappy from the way I had to leave I tried to rejoin "different account of course" only to learn that my status is not recommended to rejoin.
I personally do not if that is your policy in general or it is something special for Egypt's site, I would just like to highlight the fact that sometimes a heartless manager might cause their subordinate to leave even if they did not want to and in that case it is so unfair to block their chances for ever re-joining the company.
I appreciate you taking the time to look into my complaint and I hope that it will change the way you deal with your employees in the future.
My personal details in case you wanted to contact me:
- Name: Ramy Hussein
- Phone number: +[protected]
- Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
More Teleperformance Complaints & Reviews
- Teleperformance (TPUSA & CallTech) - Unpaid Wages & Overtime Lawsuit Against Teleperformance
- Teleperformance - improper work site!
- Teleperformance or CallTech Communications - Teleperformance Class Action Lawsuit
- Teleperformance Usa - Teleperformance USA located in Ogden Utah is by far the worst place I ever worked in my life
- Teleperformance Usa - missing wages
- TelePerformance.com - employees salary related
- Teleperformance - service
- Teleperformance - Incompetence
- Teleperformance - schengen visa services
- Teleperformance - medicaid