Teleperformancerecruitment and e.r.

R Aug 07, 2019

Hello TP Team,
I hope this email finds you all well.

To be honest I am not sure if this complaint well lead to any action that will change my mind in how you treat your employees.

I joined your respected company at 2ed-July-2018 "OnAir account" and to be honest it was one of the best places I have worked in; until a new A.C.M. with the help of supervisor started making things uncomfortable for all of us causing 5 out of 10 agents to leave "including myself" and one supervisor who has been an working in TP since 2010, and all of than happened in a matter of 2 months.

Since I was feeling unhappy from the way I had to leave I tried to rejoin "different account of course" only to learn that my status is not recommended to rejoin.

I personally do not if that is your policy in general or it is something special for Egypt's site, I would just like to highlight the fact that sometimes a heartless manager might cause their subordinate to leave even if they did not want to and in that case it is so unfair to block their chances for ever re-joining the company.

I appreciate you taking the time to look into my complaint and I hope that it will change the way you deal with your employees in the future.

My personal details in case you wanted to contact me:
- Name: Ramy Hussein