Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Clothing, Shoes & Acc Tekkie Town Return of damage sneakers in less than 30 days

Tekkie Town  -  Return of damage sneakers in less than 30 days

M
Author of the complaint
10:16 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On the 28 April 2022 I paid full for my laybe at ilanga mall tekkie town. I noticed damage on Sketchers and took it back on the 3 June 2022. I was told that they can't help with slip I told them that I can give bank statements as proof. At first I was denied the chance later told to bring statements. I did then I was told head office will decide if I should be refunded, and I questioned the issue of deciding as I was entitled to another pair of shoes or refund. On the 6 June 2022 I received a call in the morning and told that I can come to the shop to buy within 72hrs 🙄. On the 7 June I then went to the shop wanted to buy only has 1 pair of the shoes that I wanted and didn't want to use the other money for laybe. I was told if I had a slip they were going to refund my money. I went to look for the slip in my car and gave it to them. I was asked for a credit card and told them I do not own one only have debit card. I had to wait for an hour for a manager to come assist me. On arrival she Eva Khoza did not bother to apologize. She just told me that they have no cash to give out and ask if I will take voucher. I told them due to the type of service experienced I would not opt for a voucher and I my R1700. I am still in the shop at 13h00. I have asked from my employer to go to the shop to sort this out but now hours of work is lost and I work in white river this shop is in Nelspruit. Service is very disgusting how can a business operate without cash flow or float. I will never buy from them again as most shoes are not genuine and don't want to refund customer or give best customer service. Management lack customer skills and empathy.

0 comments