TeeSpring — damaged leggings
I've been trying to reach out about a damaged item I recieved and I'm not sure if my efforts are not being sent or what's going on. I've filled out this form probably 5 or 6 times now but haven't received any email or anything. I have a pair of leggings with a tear in the leg that I would like a refund for. I paid $40 for a ripped pair of pants and can't seem to get ahold of anyone about them. Kind of upsetting since I've bought numerous other items with no problems.
More TeeSpring Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Teespring.com - ridiculous size, t-shirts were too small
- TeeSpring - fraud
- Teespring.com - I got wrong size. no idea how to change it
- Teespring.com - they have charged me for purchases that I did not make! 
- Teespring.com - problems with sizes and one t-shirt was completely wrong
- TeeSpring - credit card charges one year after later!
- [Resolved] Teespring.com - ordered in january and received nothing yet!
- TeeSpring - custom shirt
- TeeSpring - a "livep. d." t-shirt, that I returned, have not gotten my "full refund"!
- Teespring.com - I had to pay for their mistake