Tech Skillsschool is terrible

C

I wish I had read the complaints on this site or any site about this school. It's a waste of money and time. I wish I was warned. I have to pay a loan and no education, because everything is online or coursework no instructors or hands on training. The admissions was like a used-car saleslady. I certainly got a lemon. She promised me so much, but during my studies it was untrue, and she didn't even remember half the stuff she promised me. I feel used for my loan money, then pushed aside. I wish someone had warned me. There's got to be something we can do.

• Be
    Ben Oct 15, 2008

I too had a meeting with tech skills to see what they could offer. During the meeting, I became suspicious and decided to check for complaints online. I found this website with numerous complaints! When the recruiter called me back, I informed him that I changed my mind. I told him about this website and he said he is personally offended and will call me back with a rebuttal. I never heard from him again…Word to the wise; sounds pretty fishy to me, so I would advise you to stay away.