Park Nicollet Health Services Logo

Park Nicollet Health Services

Having problems with Park Nicollet Health Services?

Park Nicollet Health Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 862 7412 (General Information)
+1 952 993 3014 (Head Office)
+1 952 993 0330 (Transfers To Methodist)
+1 952 993 5541 (Patient Relations)
+1 952 993 7672 (Insurance & Billing Questions)
+1 952 993 0725 (MyChart Patient Support)
+1 952 993 2400 (Bloomington Clinic)
+1 952 993 4900 (Brooklyn Center Clinic)
+1 952 993 8700 (Burnsville Clinic)
+1 952 993 4500 (Carlson Parkway Clinic)
+1 952 977 0500 (Champlin Clinic)
+1 952 993 4300 (Chanhassen Clinic)
+1 952 993 7700 (Creekside Clinic)
+1 952 993 9800 (CT MR Imaging Center)
+1 952 993 4001 (Eagan Clinic)
+1 952 993 8300 (Golden Valley Clinic)
+1 952 993 8800 (Lakeville Clinic)
+1 952 993 1440 (Maple Grove Clinic)
+1 952 993 3282 (Maple Grove ObGyn)
+1 952 993 5900 (Maple Grove Rehab Services)
+1 952 993 3123 (Meadowbrook Clinic)
+1 952 993 5000 (Methodist Hospital)
+1 952 993 8000 (Minneapolis Clinic)
+1 952 993 2900 (Minnetonka-Shorewood Clinic)
+1 952 993 8900 (Plymouth Clinic)
+1 952 993 7400 (Prairie Center Clinic)
+1 952 993 4999 (Prior Lake Clinic)
+1 952 977 0300 (Rogers Clinic)
+1 952 993 7750 (Shakopee Clinic)
+1 952 993 3400 (St. Louis Park Clinic)
+1 952 993 8250 (Wayzata Clinic)
+1 952 993 3180 (Bariatric Surgery & Weight Center)
+1 952 993 6080 (Emergency Center)
+1 952 993 5202 (Family Birth Center)
+1 952 993 3248 (Frauenshuh Cancer Center)
+1 952 993 3246 (Heart & Vascular Center)
+1 952 993 3700 (Jane Brattain Breast Center)
+1 952 993 9662 (Joint Replacement Institute)
+1 952 993 9900 (Maple Grove Specialty Center)
+1 952 993 6200 (Melrose Center)
+1 952 993 5495 (Struthers Parkinsons Center)
+1 952 831 8742 (Tria Orthopaedic Center)
3800 Park Nicollet Blvd

18432 Kenrick Ave., Lakeville, MN 55044

Maple Grove Clinic, MN
9555 Upland Lane N, Maple Grove, MN 55369

Maple Grove ObGyn
Maple Grove Hospital Campus 9855 Hospital Drive, Suite 275, Maple Grove, MN 55369

Maple Grove Rehab Services

St. Louis Park Clinic, MN
3850 Park Nicollet Blvd, St. Louis Park, MN 55416

Wayzata Clinic, MN
250 Central Ave. N. Suite № 103, № 220 & № 228, Wayzata, MN 55391

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Park Nicollet Health Services Customer Service. Initial Park Nicollet Health Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Park Nicollet Health Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Park Nicollet Health Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Park Nicollet Health Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 11, 2020

Park Nicollet Burnsville, MN — I was called and told by the doctor to go immediately to the ER. The ER told told me this false

I was called and told by the doctor that saw me earlier in the day to go immediately to the ER. After being...

Jan 07, 2020

Park Nicollet Health Services — dr. butcher

I recently saw Dr. Butcher for a consultation to see if he could help me with a circumcision that had gone...

Oct 15, 2019

Park Nicollet Health Services — no follow up letter or instructions regarding appointment or lab tests.

Visited a Neurology Doctor regarding involuntary muscle spasms and twitches that have been ongoing for a...

Park Nicollet Health Servicesnot sure what to put here

On april 16th I saw my primary care doctor it was put in as a specialty visit. On june 6th a code review was requested. It was never done. They say it isfrommy insurance Medica. They say it is coming from park nicollet. On Sept 19th i saw her again and it was charged again as speciality visit. I have sent letters called them and get no where. I do not know who else to contact. What do i do now?

Aug 02, 2019

Park Nicollet Chanhassen Pharmacy — charges for prescription

I had to go to Urgent Care at Park Nicollet in Chanhassen on 07/15/19 and received 2 prescriptions. I asked...

May 22, 2019

Park Nicollet Health Services — prescription practices at park nicollet bloomington, mn.

Put in a refill request for an anti-depressant. I was out and it was Friday. They say you should never stop...

Park Nicollet Health Servicesmental health department

To whom this may concern,
    I would like to express my deepest disappointment with Park Nicollet's mental health department. It took me years to build the courage to accept I needed behavioral help and it seemed like the responsible thing to do for the safety of my overall well being, I had a previous appointment with them when I was a child but I was unable to attend any further appointments because unfortunately, my mother dealt with a lot of her own mental health problems to notice I needed help myself. Park Nicollet mental health department put a block on my chart even though I had explained the situation to two employees, they insisted I needed to write an appeal explaining why I didn't attend my appointment as a child even though I was seeking help as an adult. Afterward, they said they would have to approve my appeal and they would send me a letter in the mail after a week. A week went by and I didn't receive anything, so I called to follow up and they told me that I no longer have a block on my chart, that made me very happy because after more time than necessary went by to schedule an appointment. Unfortunately, that happiness lasted two minutes because of the way their scheduling system works, they didn't have anything for the week which I wasn't looking for considering this was a Thursday, I would have been okay with anything in the next few weeks but to schedule an appointment you to have to call on Mondays. This made me frustrated because that's all I have been doing calling back and forth just to get a block off my chart and now I have to call every Monday to see if there's anything available that doesn't sound like Park Nicollet is using their head and heart slogan to be compassionate to their patients. Attempting to make this appointment has been one of my biggest steps this year and I'm beyond disappointed at how grossly incompetent Park Nicollet's mental health department has shown me to be.
    Stephanie Garcia- Garay

May 06, 2019

Park Nicollet Health Services — paid 30.00 copay for no doctor service no information on issue

I saw Dr. Stephen W Murphy internal Medicine on 5/3/2019 For a cyst or blister in my mouth that I had for...

Park Nicollet Health Servicescustomer service

Hello,

I am a patient that was seen last week (11/29/2018) for being sick. I had called back Friday to have a doctors note sent to me through mychart. After the first call I did not receive the note in my inbox on mychart. I then had to call three or four other times. I checked Saturday to see if it had shown up yet in which it did not. I called Saturday and the nurse I spoke with told me that there is nothing she could do about it and I would have to call back Monday. It is now Monday and I have called so many times waiting on hold for twenty or thirty minutes a time. The gentleman I spoke with swore that the letter was in my Mychart. I checked and it is still not there. I am not calling for what feels like my 100th time calling to get something as simple as a doctors note. I need this note not only for school but for work as well and it is critical I get it to those people. I am beyond frustrated with the lack of help from the staff I have spoken with. It seems as though no one knows what they are doing or how to do simple tasks such as getting a written letter to a patient that has requested it multiple times.

Park Nicollet Health Services — Obgyn Dr. Addy

I complied with her 100%. I sustained from sex for about a month, took 2 pregnancy tests, took provera, and...

Park Nicollet Health Servicesthe fact that I went to urgent care to see a doctor not p a. they are not the same. doctors went to school lot longer and can better diagnose me.

The pa prescribed me a antibiotic for my ear infection. I wanted ear drops and something for the pain. The antibiotics can help with my cold, and ear he said. The pa was in a big hurry I felt rushed . He didn't listen to what I was saying. He didn't even look in my nose to see if I had a sinus infection or not either. I'm never going to bv again . I wanted to see a doctor there. Was only. A pa there the day I went .

Park Nicollet Urgent Care Maple Grovetelling patients what they can afford

Received a prescription for my son for strep throat. He threw it up twice so I called for another prescription. The second one they gave was too expensive so I requested a different one. (I do not have insurance at this time) The nurse, Sylvia, called back and said that it's something I should be able to afford because this is what the doctor wants him to have. At what point does this nurse decided what I can afford? Very rude and unprofessional. A healthcare worker should never say something like this to a patient.

• El
              Elsner Jun 03, 2014

I agree that Maple Grove Park Nicollet urgent care is very unprofessional.I asked for help at the front desk the first time visiting the North Memorial in Maple Grove because a friend was bleeding from her head and instead of assisting us or directing us to emergency she had us wait in line and then answered a phone call before assisting us. My friend received 10 staples in her head to close up the wound.

Park Nicollet Health Services — Prescription Refill SCAM

Park Nicollet Clinic has a nice little SCAM going on regarding prescription refills. I have a long standing...

Park Nicolletpoor service

From my experience, most of the Dr's at Park Nicollet Urgent Care and Family Practice always seem to be in a hurry and do not spend a lot of time examining their patients. They are hesitant to do more than their rushed exam can provide and spend no more than a few minutes with the patient. I am very dissatisfied with their quality of service and would not recommend them to anyone who wants to feel like their visit matters.

• De
                Debbiedo720 Aug 31, 2015

Couldn't agree more. Their mental health department is woefully understaffed, prescribes medications with contra-indications and then cannot be troubled to spend any time talking with the patient to see how the medication is working. We made numerous calls to the St. Louis Park office regarding our daughter who was prescribed a medication known for increasing suicidal thoughts in adolescents. It took 5 hours to get a call back and we never were able to talk to the doctor. The nurse told us it would pass. Two days later we ended up having to have her committed to an inpatient facility for a week because they were afraid she would [censored]. Now she has 2 - 4 weeks of outpatient treatment which will delay her returning to school. This could have been avoided had the doctor taken the time to talk to us or our daughter, her patient. Instead we have racked up tens of thousands of dollars of medical bills. We have to bear the financial burden of their negligence and our daughter has numerous set backs to face in the weeks, months and years ahead. I hope no other child has to suffer because of their lack of concern.

Park Nicollet Clinic — Bad service

I have had several times to the doctors office recently, high blood pressure being on of the minor reason...