TD Bank — customer service
I have been a TD bank customer for over 15 years, personal checking and savings. I recently tried to contact customer service and not only are the phone menu options terribly limited but there is also a long wait. All I want is to speak with a human being with a few simple questions and it takes over 30 minutes of waiting and then I get so frustrated with the waiting at times and lack of service that I hang up.
Then I tried to call my branch directly and speak with the person I know by name. Forget it. All the branch numbers I called have the same terrible phone options. You cant speak with anyone at a branch unless you have a direct number or extension from them beforehand. Even with an extension, I only get voicemanil and no call back. Email responses sometimes take 1-2 days to get a response or sometimes none at all. TD Bank is a great bank - as long as you dont want any help.
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees 
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential 
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!? 
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits 
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank 
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service 
- TD Bank - racist treatment 
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues