Menu

TD Bank  -  Checking/zelle account

A
Author of the complaint
4:51 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have had an ongoing problem with my account since Feb 2021 which has not been fully resolved to my satisfaction.
My account was hacked and $900 was withdrawn without my permission. I was not contacted by the bank that this occurred and had to reach out myself for an investigation. The bank has insisted all along that I authorized the transaction even after I provided a police report documenting who took the money out.
I have spent multiple hours and trying to get a resolution to this problem. I only received partial reimbursement after I filed a complaint with the Federal Consumer Protection Bureau.
I am still seeking a reimbursement of $450 on this account.
I have had this account for over 30 years and this is the customer service I receive! HORRIBLE. I WILL NEVER RECOMMENT TDBANK TO ANYONE.
The situation could have easily been resolved with a provisional credit. As a result of this situation my husband was denied a credit card due to his credit report. UNACCEPTABLE.
This bank does not care about its customers, especially those with 30 years of loyal committment.

More TD Bank complaints & reviews

TD Bank - outrageous overdraft fees
TD Bank - overdraft fees?!?
TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits
TD Bank - racist treatment
1 comments
L
Sep 01, 2021 5:25 pm

I am still seeking a reimbursement of $450 on this account.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

411 complaints