TD Bank — bad customer service
I was trying to set up my online account after setting up an account with the branch today. I was locked out because the geniuses at the bank reversed AND combined my middle and last name, hence creating this very, long, obviously wrong first name with my first name as my last name. When I called to tell them I was locked out, and gave them my name, the woman on the phone began to quiz me like I didn't know my name. Surely, one would figure after answering all the big questions right, (like address, social security, and last deposit) I would know what my name is. But no, they continued to harass me, accusing me of impersonating someone. What kind of customer training do these people receive, if any? After a frustrating hour of trying to convince them of who I was, I gave up and decided to close out my account tomorrow.
America's Most Convenient Bank?
I think not.
More like, America's Most Obnoxious Bank.
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!?
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service
- TD Bank - racist treatment
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues