Tata Sky — dropping of channels
I am Jayagopal.G from kerala with Tatasky connection from last 2 -3 years.My tatasky Id is [protected].
Tatasky is providing only few malayalam channels compared to other service providers. On 21st of this month Tatasky dropped Amritha TV and DD malayalam without any notice or even a message in the setupbox. If they are adding any channels they will send messages in every one hour or less.
I contacted customer care about this but they also dont know whether this channels will be added or are permanently removed from list. As this is their approach to a keralite who is asking for more malayalam channels from last 2 years, I am going send my tatasky Setup box to Municipality Dustbin on the day before my Next recharge due date.
Advice to all Keralite:
Never buy a Tatasky connection as they may remove Rice or Curry from your plate at any time after offering a Super special Dinner. If you are ready to sit in front of an empty plate expecting some thing better then go on with Tatasky. Now only 5 malayalam channels are available which may be removed in the earliest.
More Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Sky - faults & problems
- Tata Sky - drop of channel package
- Tata Sky - very very poor customer service!
- Tata Sky - solution for card lost
- Tata Sky - defective service
- Tata Sky - poor service, customer care,
- Tata Sky - mismanagement in collecting monthly subscription
- Tata - tata indica vista ini 2011
- Tata Sky - channel change
- Tata Sky - fraudulent transaction on credit card