Talent HunterSCAM AND FRAUD

Ok so I was lookng for camps in my area to go to for spring break so than i come across TALENT HUNTER i got so ###ing happy i ### in my pants I sign up with all real info cause I actually fell for it and taught i should tell the truth but than it looked way to good to be true so i did searcing and what the ### do i find out its a total SCAM AND FRAUD i was so pissed and i thought this was my way to be a teen actor are something so i was gonna delete my account i spent three months searching the web and finally found three ways to delete it:

Email that you would like to delete your account to: [protected]@talenthunter.com

Go to this website click delete and give a reason why: http://talenthunter.com/cancellation_form_n.php

Go to talent hunter go down to faq/Contact us, itll
say what is your question and click cancellations
And choose the last and your done. HOPED I HELPED!!!

• Co
    COMPL TALENT HUNTER Mar 24, 2010

TALENT HUNTER CAN SUCK SOME ###ING DICKS I KNEW THEIR ### WERE SAMS ARTIST WHEN I REALIZED IT WAS WAAAAAAAAAY TO GOOD TO BE TRUE