The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Talbots — talbot's is not what it used to be
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Talbot's is not what it used to be. Just made a large purchase there in the last month and was very unhappy with one part of the purchase. The reason for shopping there and paying the higher amount is for quality in fabric and fit. One of the pairs' of trousers I purchased was made of the poorest quality cotton. I actually purchased two of the same style in different colors. After washing the khaki pair once, and before even wearing, the pants were extremely wrinkled, far more than the other color (dk brown). Even after ironing on a cotton setting, still very wrinkled.
When I took them back to Talbots' (a different location from the one purchased at) the sales clerk said their return policy has changed they will not take them back because they were worn (even though they weren't) and that I "will need to get the iron out and use it".
Needless to say I told her I won't be shopping at Talbots anymore. I would have exected this fabric quality at Walmart, but I doubt their sales clerks would be so rude.
More Talbots Complaints & Reviews
- Talbots - customer service
- Talbots - return policy
- Talbots - unprofessional service
- Talbots - poor quality - poor fit - over priced
- Talbots - unethical behavior at talbots ridgewood, nj 07450
- Talbots catalog - Stop sending catalog
- Talbots - service
- Talbots - ctn blend autumn f 51204532
- Talbots - Corduroy pants shrunk after washing
- Talbots - trying to do a return