Takelessons.com — Terrible and Unclear Billing Process - Rip You Off
Company provides a contract at the time you purchase lessons, telling you that you will be charged for scheduled lessons on the 25th of each month. What it does not tell you is that it automatically schedules you more lessons on a continual basis. Be prepared to be charged for lessons that you might not have even agreed to.
In addition, I received 2 emails stating that they did not have my credit card information and that I would need to update that before it could be charged again. This lead me to believe that I would not be charged (since they told me they did not even have my card info). To my surprise, I was indeed charged for lessons that I never scheduled (also could not cancel online) and was charged to a card that they told me they did not have information for.
Upon calling and explaining the situation to customer service, they were resistant to providing a refund. After fighting for 10 minutes they offered to provide a refund of half the charge. Finally, after pointing out that it was stated in two emails that they could not charge me because they did not have card info, they agreed to provide a full refund.
While there have been no issues with the actual instructions/lessons, the admin and billing process simply make this a horrible experience. Beware...they will try to rip you off!
More Takelessons.com Complaints & Reviews
- Takelessons.com - Rip you off
- Takelessons.com - dubious sales practices
- Takelessons.com - Teacher guarantee
- Takelessons.com - False and misleading sales
- Takelessons.com - Rip Off - Customer Service # does not exist
- Take Lessons - rip off
- Take Lessons - sneaky & rude
- TakeLessons - take lessons live and brittany m
- Takelessons.com - Payment not acknowledged and poor communication avenues
- TakeLessons - Terrible teaching experience with takelessons