Takelessons.com — Rip Off - Customer Service # does not exist
Went to this website blindly looking for private French horn lessons close to my location. When I saw that they had an AVAILABLE what seemed like a reputable French horn teacher less than 5 minutes from my house I immediately bought the small package offered by this teacher.
Once the transaction was processed, Takelessons.com sent me an email saying that the teacher was no longer available BUT they could offer some on-line classes with another teacher...
Furious, I sent an email asking for an immediate reimbursement. I tried calling the Customer Service number which appears to be disconnected. [protected]. After 3 days, nothing. I am dealing with my credit card company to void the transaction.
More Takelessons.com Complaints & Reviews
- Takelessons.com - Rip you off
- Takelessons.com - Terrible and Unclear Billing Process - Rip You Off
- Takelessons.com - dubious sales practices
- Takelessons.com - Teacher guarantee
- Takelessons.com - False and misleading sales
- Take Lessons - rip off
- Take Lessons - sneaky & rude
- TakeLessons - take lessons live and brittany m
- Takelessons.com - Payment not acknowledged and poor communication avenues
- TakeLessons - Terrible teaching experience with takelessons