Takelessons.comRip Off - Customer Service # does not exist

Went to this website blindly looking for private French horn lessons close to my location. When I saw that they had an AVAILABLE what seemed like a reputable French horn teacher less than 5 minutes from my house I immediately bought the small package offered by this teacher.

Once the transaction was processed, Takelessons.com sent me an email saying that the teacher was no longer available BUT they could offer some on-line classes with another teacher...

Furious, I sent an email asking for an immediate reimbursement. I tried calling the Customer Service number which appears to be disconnected. [protected]. After 3 days, nothing. I am dealing with my credit card company to void the transaction.

• Ju
    Julie_B Jun 07, 2016

To contact TakeLessons Customer Support please call us at [protected]. We are open Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm PT. We will either help find you a new French horn teacher, or issue you a full refund - your choice.