TakealotFast and furious couriers - rustenburg

C

Waybill nr: [protected]
We are very unhappy with the service of Fast and Furious Courier services. They were supposed to deliver our package mid-May. They did contact us but they didn't want to deliver the parcel at our door, he said he will arrange for someone else to do the delivery.
Then we received a mail stating that the order is being send back to takealot, that we cancelled the order but this is not true we never cancelled the order!!

Other Complaint:

Is there anyone who could assist? Their (fastnfurious) Hellopeter complaints leave much to be desired. I cannot believe Takealot would use such an unreliable company for their deliveries. I haven't had an issue with them up until this fiasco and I am seriously going to reconsider my future online shopping decisions after this is all over

• Kg
    Kgothatso Mampa Mar 09, 2021

Fast and Furious are very incompetent. Most of time they deliver very late. What hurts me most is that, on Thursday the 4th of March 2021, they delivered my package and stole my Amarula that I had ordered. They opened the box on the side and removed the Amarula. I am still very heartbroken because Takealot did not even to anything to follow it up with the courier or to replace my missing item. Pls always assess your box before accepting especially when you know it has alcohol in it. If you see anything suspicious, take your and record everything.

Comments