Tag Detacher CompanyThe company took money from me for nothing

R

I have bought detacherhook from the site www.TagDetacher.com. I got it and money was taken on time, so there weren’t any problems until yesterday. I have checked my account and found out that the company has taken $56.99 from my account. It was done without authorization and any notice. These people are thieves and maybe someone can advise what I should do in order to return money.

• Do
    Dominique82525 Sep 03, 2019

Ordered 15, 000 gs tag remover in July, 2019. September, 2019 and I'm still waiting. At this point I don't care if I have to wait the rest of my life as long as it shows up eventually. I should have known when they don't provide a Tracking number for my item that it probably isn't coming.

• Mi
    Mikef3699 Jun 11, 2019

THIS COMES FROM CHINA!! If you don't mind waiting SEVEN WEEKS for an item that is promised in 7-10 days, then go ahead and order. But my advice is to get it on EBAY or some other reputable seller where you can dispute the charge or leave negative feedback as a tool to make them do what they're supposed to do. This company has NO COMMUNICATION WHATSOEVER and will not respond to any emails--probably because they only understand Chinese.

• Ju
    Jusme2 Nov 23, 2018

I have ordered a product from this company on November 13, 2018 and have not received anything. No tracking number, no return email when I openly asked if this was a scam. And a contact number begining with area code 123

• To
    Tomek Bańkowski Oct 15, 2018

Thieves !!! people beware of these thieves !!!

• To
    Tomek Bańkowski Oct 15, 2018

scammers !!! and thieves !!! they do not reply to the e-mail, they did not send me the product or tracking number of the parcel. although I paid through Apple Pay on their website. I lost only money. I warn everyone against these people !!!

• E3
    E38740i Jun 12, 2018

Purchased a detacher for $32 exchange made it $48 should have looked this up before i made my order. Many emails sent no reply, Will post update if there is one

Chrisjones81008 Sep 14, 2017

This [censored] company ripped me off as well. I purchased an alpha s3 handkey on 09/02/2017, it is now 09/14/2017 and I still have not received my tracking info. Several emails asking about this went unanswered, and I haven't received product yet either. They charged my card, but refuse to send me tracking number because they never sent product. This company is a scam. They don't even have a phone number so one could get ahold of them. Please save your money and go elsewhere.

• Br
    Braithwaite0084 Apr 04, 2016

Le Chow, they are right. You are a bitter wanker. The person said they bought 3 times this year. Where do you get 3 years from? You mean to say everyday they are just collecting sales and not shipping? And Paypal just refunds the customers without a single complaint? Get a life. I too placed a large order, and then discovered this post afterwards, which caused me great distress.

• Le
    Le Chow Mar 23, 2016

Person who posted about TagDetacher.com indicating that he/she did business with this company for 3 years is scammer, probably owner of this website... According to whois data base TagDetacher.com business was created on 09.17.2015 and products shipped from CHINA... Dont deal wit h them

Comments

• Ke
    Ken21 Feb 22, 2016

I disagree completely. There is no way they would be able to obtain your card details. Period. I run an ecommerce website myself. They would have been shutdown already. You sound like a bitter competitor mate!

• Ke
    Ken21 Feb 22, 2016

I just received my order. There hasn't been any fishy transactions on my card. I don't expect any because the tagdetacher website is fully secure. I never received any spammy emails either.

• Sc
    scotty95 Jan 28, 2016

This happened to me also. I paid using 2checkout because they convinced me they don't see my credit card information. But somehow their site phished my credit card information from me and I had to cancel my card for fraudulent transactions beginning to appear. I don't know if this happened because of their website, or because of the strange spammy emails I started getting from them. So it's either them or someone else they are selling customer's details to. Either way I never got my item.

• Tr
    Tradors Inc Dec 29, 2015

This sounds ridiculous. These guys' payments are processed by Paypal and 2checkout. Which means they never receive any card details themselves. What you are trying to tell us is that Paypal or 2checkout took your money? Then your complaint is directed at the wrong company. We received our order last week without any hitches. But you did scare the hell out of us for nothing!

• Tl
    Tlamza Dec 29, 2015

I have bought from them 3 times this year, without any problems. I don't see how they would be able to withdraw money from your account. Have you contacted them about this?