T-Mobile USAscam artists!!!

E Nov 05, 2018

TMobile offering lower rates than Verizon is the biggest scam on Earth! We switched from Verizon to TMobile because we got misled by their third party sales representatives. One month later we realized that was the biggest mistake we've made. The cell phones did not have the coverage we were promised. Internet was terrible. We were told that the IPhone were were getting was going to be IPhone 8 while we got IPhone 6 (a device we already had from Verizon).We contacted TMobile several times requesting cancellation and a final bill. 4 months later we are still billed for devices that have been moved back to Verizon and no final bill was ever sent to us. I lost one of my phone lines because TMobile customer service representative had no idea what they were talking about or what they were doing while requesting a cancellation.
I would never ever recommend this company to anyone! This service was just a plain rip off from day one!