Menu
Systweak Software
customer service contacts

Systweak Software
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

37 complaints
25 resolved 12 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Systweak Software customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Systweak Software. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(USA and Canada)
USA and Canada
0 0

Systweak Software website

What category is Systweak Software related to?

Systweak Software is related to the Software & Games category.

What are the social media accounts of Systweak Software?

What is Systweak Software's Facebook?
Connect with Systweak Software via Facebook at Systweak Software
What is Systweak Software's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Systweak Software on YouTube at Systweak Software
What is Systweak Software's LinkedIn?
See Systweak Software's portfolio on LinkedIn at Systweak Software

Overview of Systweak Software complaint handling

37 Systweak Software reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 4, 2009. The latest review Koln frais de 54.93$ le 19 juillet 2020 dont je n'ai jamais acheté donc c'est quoi et veuillez me rembourser. was posted on Sep 1, 2020. The latest complaint Products are not working was resolved on Jun 04, 2020. Systweak Software has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 37 reviews. Systweak Software has resolved 25 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Systweak Software?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Systweak Software Customer Service. Initial Systweak Software complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Systweak Software above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Systweak Software. Discuss the issues you have had with Systweak Software and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Systweak Software’s complaints

C
9:43 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Systweak Software - Koln frais de 54.93$ le 19 juillet 2020 dont je n'ai jamais acheté donc c'est quoi et veuillez me rembourser.

Koln frais de 54.93$ le 19 juillet 2020 dont je n'ai jamais acheté donc c'est quoi et veuillez me rembourser. A l'avenir j'interdit à Sysweak de me facturer et de prendre des frais sur tous mes comptes. Claude Tremblay 2018 rue Bouchard Saint-Nazaire, Qc [email protected] 418-668-8246

M
8:53 am
Replied
Systweak Software has left an official reply on this complaint.

Systweak Software - Products are not working

On May 19, 2020 I purchased the products mentioned below (Can$155.40). Unfortunately, they are not working. On the contrary, the company wants me to re-register again and obviously pay for the servcies again. Order No.: 223171676 An this is the letter which I received from them on May 19, 2020: Dear Mathew Syrokomla, We are thrilled that you have...

M
11:00 am

Systweak Software - 2 year service plan for 199.99

They told me hackers were trying to hack into my computer and told me if I got off the phone the hackers were going to get all my information. They talked me into buying a service plan, so I bought a 2 year service plan for $199.99 and about three weeks later my computer started being super slow. They told me I had to buy another service for $29.99 so I...