Synapse Groupauto subscription to national geographic

L

Synapse group keeps on renewing a national geographic magazine that we have never ordered. It's gone on for years. I have called many times and am always told they will cancel but they keep showing up. The number I was told by national geographic to call was [protected]. When I called I spoke to an agent named henry that assured me it was canceled now. (3rd time i've dealt with this). When I asked how and who signed us up he just said, generic. He gave me a confirmation # of the cancellation. (Probably fake). And he said, thank you for calling magazine service center. Scam scam scam... I am soooo mad that I am still getting these magazines.