The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sweepstakes Clearinghouse — mail fraud scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Sweepstakes fraud tjey said we won money also they sent a check which they had us deposit it and they money gram money to a person. i called for two weeks for my check. they i got real pissed.can you help us please.
the last call was very nasty, they she hung up on me several times . its is a shame that they make people beieve they are winners. i was so excited
maybe we could get out debt, but i was very wrong. what is the next step that we can do. i want them to pay for what they did to us.
More Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Complaints & Reviews
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - fraud and cheating!
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - sweepstakes winning letter received
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - winning 1200000.000
- Sweepstakes Notification Center - 12,000,000.00
- SweepstakesClearingHouse.com - have not received merchandise
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - prize fund unclaimed money
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Filled out a 5 dollar money but did not send it
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - A $5.00 fee to have my sweepstakes claim form processed $12, 000, 000.00 prize
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - a letter that everyone else is, complaining about. 12 000 000.00.
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - received obvious fraud letter