Sweepstakes Clearinghousefraud and cheating!

As per the letter with the 6 attached vouchers all at $400.00 value and the merchandise data on the back of the vouchers. They varied from a balance due from 69.99 all the way up to 379.95. I elected one such voucher towards a pair of HIS and HER Watch set and sent in a personal check for the difference of $69.95. I have all the documents with me including my mail in voucher,the check and the bank statement of this check being cashed.

I mailed the voucher plus the check on Nov 29 2007 and it was cashed on Dec 3 2007 as per the HUNTINGTON BANK of OHIO. I also noticed no e-mail address or the Tel no for this place. I have all the supportive documents for any attorney to look at for the class action suite. I want to make very clear that I am not be able to incur any legal fee till the case is closed.

So far I have NOT RECEIVED MY ORDERED WATCHES.

• To
    torquemada Oct 22, 2009

I got an offer for a Dell laptop for $749.00 with a $400.00 rebate check. I checked with a computer dealer and found the model is worth no more than $100. Crooks, indeed!

• Ba
    Ballok Dec 14, 2009

Yes I purchase a Kitchen Island from them and received it in January mind you it was defected so I sent it back to hem after it takes like seven days for them to send me my pre paid tags. I had to pay a c.o.d of 82.37 so know it takes them 14 more days before the get the item back ok you make a mistake and send me back the item with a c.o.d. again so know I have to sent it back again mind you how long it takes for them to get this 14 days, so why I wait again another 14 days and they send me it again with a c.o.d. I just couldn't understand every time I called and spoke with someone I always get sorry that it happened you should not have been charged another c.o.d but it happened twice so I just requested that I get my money back so of course I have to wait the 14 days for them to get the product bact and then it'll take another 14 days before I see a check. I really was upset because how can you keep making the same mistake over and over. So yes I'm very upset with them and now I know never to order from the again.

• St
    stvvv Dec 15, 2009

Call [protected]. Ask for a supervisor, they'll fix it.

• St
    stvvv Dec 15, 2009

If you're still having issues, please ask for a supervisor at [protected]

• Ki
    kimnberly duhon Jan 11, 2010

well i ordered a laptop computer from them and in december was surprised with a brand new laptop for school .so i called and they did say i could not get a refund but i could put the money i have paid toward something else.thank god i didnt send no more money.it is ashame with all things going on in the word you nhave greedy no good scammers like this to deal with becouse if i could afford to spend cash for something i would but i cant, working full time going to school and being a single mother of two teenagers.

• Mo
    Morty Sep 15, 2010

Received promotional with $400 discount coupons for electronics. There is a Dell computer offered at $679.95. Less the $400 coupon would be a $279.95 purchase. It features the outdated Windows XP operating system, only 256 Mb of RAM (you should really have a minimum of 2Mb). Also, the hard drive is only 20Gb. That was a big drive 4 years ago. You should get a minimum of 360 Gb for today's needs. This offer is a rip-off. Don't waste your money. I cannot speak for the other offers, but if their hardware is as deficient as this one, look for newer products and better deals elsewhere.

• Bo
    Boneman Jul 03, 2011

Purchased a kitchen ensemble, prepaid before shipment. in one box contained a bakers rack, in the other box contained a table base, table top, 4 chairs. all products needed to be put together, which consisted of at least 100 or more screws, nuts, bolts. the table top stated to be butcher block, but is actually compressed wood with contact paper glued to it. this is the item that is damaged, side of table is crushed. I have called four times since feb 2009 when i received the damaged products, which is now over 3 months, and still have not received replacement. Each time I call a representative each has a different story line about awaiting shipment from their warehouse.

Manr Jul 13, 2016

I ordered the refurbished dell desktop.It was not compatible with our internet, so it was shipped back. To my surprise, when my refund was sent it was app.$70.00 short. The cost off retuning these items was over $50.00 alone.After contacting the company I was told "we do not reimburse for ship/handling".So if you order from this company be prepared to get stuck, and if by some chance it needs to be returned, YOU WILL PAY, NOT THEM.Once again mankind at his best.I truly am unhappy, won't do this again EVER!!

Jokaye Aug 21, 2018

Bought an hp desktop computer, customer number is 308372, order number 394819, can't access computer at all! Spent the last 5 hours on the phone with hp tech support trying to get into this computer! Please fix issue asap!

• Fl
    Florencia Vasquez Sep 01, 2018

I have not received my bill since October. What is going on? It comes from the Dallas store.

• Ni
    Nikkie Gradley Oct 10, 2018

I've been paying on the layaway since last year and I have not received anything or a word about anything like they just took my money sweepstakes Clearinghouse y'all are about to become a company and fraud we might have to get together and put the AG on y'all case

Mark WE Oct 21, 2018

I entered into a layaway contract on a refurbished laptop computer. After making most of the payments on the contract I attempted to contact them regarding the final payment and have been unable to reach them by phone or mail. I am looking to either receive the merchandise advertised or to receive my money back on payments made.

• Ga
    Gabby Hill Oct 31, 2018

Customer number 167649
    *BWNKGNY

I sent back an invoice for the last payment on my layaways, and have not received my items, or a new invoice in six to eight months. How do I get this taken care of.

• Ju
    Judy2018 Nov 04, 2018

I just want 2 know why u guys haven't cash my money orders for my layaways

• De
    dell desktop Nov 11, 2018

i want to know how much i still owe

• Th
    thompsonhrry Nov 19, 2018

Placed order in Aug. 2015. never received it. Called and complain and received letter saying order sent and returned.. Ask to resend address which I did. Still haven't received my order. Would still like to receive the Duracom system.

• Ms
    Ms Y Nov 20, 2018

My order number is 125520 for tv with soundbar. I have made several payments and now I am unable to access my account and also unable to contact Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. All three phone numbers have a recording stating they no longer support the company. I want the item I ordered or a refund of the money I have paid toward this item.

• Ka
    Kaye lane Ronald lane Dec 12, 2018

Layaway problem not solved have money in it

• Ta
    TanyaBO Jan 05, 2019

I received several of these letters a year. Something needs to be done about these companies extorting money out of naive people getting their hopes up over winning much needed money, & stop these letters from being sent out. Fine them. Charge them. I don't care which, just as long as they are held accountable for fraud!

• Ro
    Rodney Cummings Jan 22, 2019

I was waiting on this $12, 000, 000 Million in Cash.

• Ke
    Kerrick Feb 11, 2019

I cant get into the safe, because I only have one set of keys to open it .
    The serial # is SE [protected].My phone # is [protected].

Christopher Gray

• Ho
    Howard Wooten Feb 12, 2019

Never got my Merchandise Need to talk to someone. Please call me and leave a phone Number so that we can get to the bottom of this problem. Thank you in advance.
    Phone Cell [protected]

• Wi
    Williemcdonald Feb 25, 2019

I have entered a lot of contest to win money and other prizes.i want you to know that I have never had to pay to enter.i want you to know that this group are scamming people out of their money the FBI needs to do something about this because this is a Federal crime because their using the mail to con people.

• Lt
    L Taylor Oswald Mar 20, 2019

Put in $102.00 on layaway and now can't reach company. Order# 199919. Seems I lost all this money. Very upset!!!

• Pm
    P. Murphy Jun 01, 2019

They enter you in a contest that you can win a cash prize of $12 million dollars guaranteed as long as you pay them $5.00. What a crock! It is a scam to me. No web site or 800#.

• Pm
    P. Murphy Jun 02, 2019

• Bu
    Bungedone55 Jul 07, 2019

They want $5 to release information of unclaimed funds, but it also says: for entry into final drawing. Plfpphhhft.

Angie brice Jul 21, 2019

I got a letter from y'all in the mail that I won

• Vi
    Viola Barnes Jul 23, 2019

This company contacted me by mail at my home address requesting i send them $5 for a one time research and data fee. They claimed I'm going to receive $12, 000, 000.00 Please STOP this company or whomever is responsible for this Fraudulent Act...
    Viola Barnes

Mary Jean Greco Sep 15, 2019

Fake ask for $ 5.00 processing fee for reward.

• Bl
    Bluewolfsr Sep 26, 2019

$ Please include a one time research and data fee of $5, which must be assessed for each report."
    Send completed Claim Form and $5 before 10/05/19 to be eligible.

• Db
    dbsparkly Oct 16, 2019

Received a letter claiming have sweepstakes money that might belong to me. No purchase necessary, BUT I MUST send in a $5.00 processing fee. Sounds like a scam to me.

• Bo
    Bob sliger Oct 28, 2019

They wanted $5 to reseave my so called $12, 000, 000.00 prize saying I was the guaranteed winner .i sent them the $5 and haven't Hurd anything in return . I Belgrave I was scammed . my name is Robert sliger phone number [protected] .i would like to see them prosecuted if possible.

• Ar
    ArJo Nov 03, 2019

Asked for $5.00 to do search for me.

• He
    Herbert Sigrah Nov 20, 2019

This is first attempt to research the legitimacy of this claim of $12, 000, 000.00 claim. It's scary when our Homeland Security system allows such people Who do horrible things like this to other fellow human beings. This person/persons should be investigated and put in prison for such cruelty to other fellow citizen of United States of America.

Marvin Armstrong Nov 24, 2019

I want to no if I make a payment mistake sending my cash if so I want to no what can I do to receive my refund of my five dollars back from

Cherrie Remmick Dec 17, 2019

Document number [protected]
    Void after 12/28/19 I sent in 5.00
    Two times still send again sure it's scam please check it out for me thank you cherrie

• Db
    dbadams3541 Dec 18, 2019

Received letter from above that for a $5.00 fee for a prize report entry data claim form, document number [protected].
    We cannot process your request for eligibility data for over $12, 000, 000.00 in sweepstake money and prizes until we receive your completed claim form and your $5 fee.
    signed by
    Rich Brady
    Awards Director

• Br
    Bruce Lunsford Dec 26, 2019

Claiming that if I send them Five dollars on this Registered Notice that the entire sum of $12, 000, 000.00 in cash remains unclaimed.

I must mail the five dollars for data fee, which must be assessed for each report by the date of 01/04/2020

signed by