The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sweepstakes Clearinghouse — fraud and cheating!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
As per the letter with the 6 attached vouchers all at $400.00 value and the merchandise data on the back of the vouchers. They varied from a balance due from 69.99 all the way up to 379.95. I elected one such voucher towards a pair of HIS and HER Watch set and sent in a personal check for the difference of $69.95. I have all the documents with me including my mail in voucher,the check and the bank statement of this check being cashed.
I mailed the voucher plus the check on Nov 29 2007 and it was cashed on Dec 3 2007 as per the HUNTINGTON BANK of OHIO. I also noticed no e-mail address or the Tel no for this place. I have all the supportive documents for any attorney to look at for the class action suite. I want to make very clear that I am not be able to incur any legal fee till the case is closed.
So far I have NOT RECEIVED MY ORDERED WATCHES.
More Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Complaints & Reviews
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - sweepstakes winning letter received
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - winning 1200000.000
- Sweepstakes Notification Center - 12,000,000.00
- SweepstakesClearingHouse.com - have not received merchandise
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - defective dell computer
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - prize fund unclaimed money
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Filled out a 5 dollar money but did not send it
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - A $5.00 fee to have my sweepstakes claim form processed $12, 000, 000.00 prize
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - mail fraud scam
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - a letter that everyone else is, complaining about. 12 000 000.00.