Swarovski"rose gold" ring

B

Hi, I've been doing walk ins and calling and i'm receiving no help. My rose gold ring has lost its color, it started shortly after the purchase 24/12/2015. I've been complaining about it and all the Cresta branch can say is "there's nothing they can do", i honestly don't think that's great customer service.

All i need is an original ring that wont loose color and go rusty. i don't use my ring with water or abrasive detergents.

I need a solution to my problem, i cannot buy a ring at a reputable store only to struggle to get my issues resolved. Please help

"rose gold" ring