Superior Protection Servicesauto warranty

I Aug 26, 2019

I wish I had read these reviews before buying from Cascade Auto and financing through Credit Acceptance. Cascade Auto, In Falling Waters, WV, offered the Superior Protection Warranty Plan as a sales gimmick. When they saw I was hesitant to do the deal they 'sweetened the pot' by offering the warranty for the length of the loan. I took the bait. My vehicle now needs $12, 000 in repairs. They'll cover about $2000. I now am making payments on a big paperweight. The insurance coverage is a joke and if Cascade Auto was a credible dealer they would not offer such crap to their customers. I'm thinking Credit Acceptance will soon own a 2008 Ford f350 Super duty truck.

auto warranty