Supercutshaircut

S Sep 05, 2018

This is the 2nd time I am writing and I have also called customer care with no responses to my complaint. On 23 Aug 2018 I visited the Barrhaven Salon and asked for a trim of 1/2 to 1 inch off my hair. The owner of the salon Tammy cut off 4-5+ inches of my long layer as she said it looked like it needed fixing!! She asked who had cut my hair last time and I advised her that it had been a stylist in her salon. The lady is on Mat. leave now so Tammy said to me..."Oh she usually gives a good cut, I guess she had Baby brain that day"!!

So she proceeded to cut my hair and she made an absolute disaster...the cut is all crooked and looks horrible!!! If I had wanted 4-5 inches off i would have asked for that but I specifically asked for half to 1 inch. I am beyond angry and will never step foot in that salon again. This woman needs to go back to hair dressing school number 1 and number 2 she needs to listen to what her clients ask for and NOT proceed and do what she thinks needs to be done. I have attached photo.. What a MESS she made of my hair.

Supercuts