Sunwing Travel Group — price drop guarantee
I booked a vacation package booking number [protected] on September 27th, 2017. I registered the claim on September 28th and received confirmation it would be 72 hours for approval. I received the email on October 4 th, saying I was declined. The price was 5, 950.00 and the new price was 5, 470.00. I called Sunwing and they said I had to call Expedia, Expedia told me to register with Sunwing since it was A Sunwing booking.
I am getting really tired of companies taking advantage of seniors.
Please help in us in this problem
The booking was Grand Sunset Princess
Room Category Junior Suite
January 28-February 11, 2018
More Sunwing Travel Group Complaints & Reviews
- Sunwing Airlines - severe flight delay & cruel treatment 
- Sunwing Vacations - lost luggage 
- Sunwing - official complain 
- Sunwing - horrible service and delayed flight 
- Sunwing - horrible service 
- Sunwing Travel Group - the sunwing rep that screwed up my vacation 
- Sunwing Travel Group - seat reservations
- Sunwing Travel Group - nightmare vacation
- Sunwing Vacations - unprofessional 
- Sunwing Travel Group - everything!