Sunset Group, Sunset Lagoon, Sunset ResortsFraudulent Sales Pitches!!!! Beware

Z

My husband and I visited Cancun in 2008 and were suckered into the purchased of the worst scam ever! Their sales pitch went on for hours and we were convinced that this may not be a bad choice heck maybe we would use it a lot as our family grew...
As time went on we tried to use our timeshare when we decided to take a vacation. And of course at that time there were no availabilities... The only ones available were the ones we had to pay an extra $1k each for all inclusive! Meanwhile we kept paying the bills and maintenance fees for the past 5 years. I then contacted the company numerous times to exercise the BUY BACK option. This was the pitch that got us into the contract. We were told we could just " sell it back" when we didn't need it anymore. UGH!!! We were so gullible. Of course the respond we have gotten from them is that " they have the right to refuse the offer and they are not interested and to try again". I have at this point paid off the timeshare in the hopes that they would buy it back. They have denied the offer and I am pretty sure they never will take it back. At this point I have dealt with them soo much without a resolution that I just want out of the contract. Seems like this is a hole that keeps getting darker and continues to dry our pockets of our hard earned money. So please if you visit Cancun, DO NOT ATTEND any sales pitch from SUNSET GROUP!!! They do not want happy consumers... Only want to squeeze as much money as possible!