Sunbeam — control light blinks
I have a Sunbeam that I bought back in 2008 used it one season packed it away and didn't use again until this winter. Worked for a couple of weeks and now have blinking light on one side of blanket. The other side varies in its temperature control will be burning hot and then not barely even warm all the while on the same setting. The side that blinks wont turn off by control has to be unplugged to get it to actually turn off. This is a king size electric blanket and paid well over $80 for it. I don't have huge expectations for products in this day and age but more than one season for that price is an absolute must. As with many of you I also cannot find my warranty info, but I am going searching here on the internet and if I can find anything I will be sure to pass it on!!
More Sunbeam Complaints & Reviews
- Sunbeam, Westpointe & J.c. Penny's Electric Blanket - these new electric blankets are a rip off!
- Sunbeam Technologies - fake or fraud
- Sunbeam - electric blankets
- Sunbeam/ Mrcoffee - heating element
- Sunbeam - scam alert
- Sunbeam Products - requested heating pad replacement since 11-12-2019, getting no where.
- Sunbeam - king size, heated mattress cover
- Walgreens By Sunbeam - heating pad
- Sunbeam Products - gas hop
- Sunbeam Products - sunbeam electric blanket