Sun Tan Cityclient services

T

I have emailed & phoned client services have yet to get a responds. I have left several messages over the past week. This is very poor customer service.
In my messages i gave my full name, phone number & detailed message. Along with emails. And when calling their store I was told it could be handled there. I went to the store and the employee there told me that it could not be handled there, that I would have to call clients service, after telling me on the phone it could be handled at the store. this is very unprofessional!!!