Sun Life Financial Logo

Sun Life Financial

Having problems with Sun Life Financial?

Sun Life Financial Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 786 5433 (USA and Canada)
+1 800 361 6212 (Claims Inquiries)
+1 800 669 7921 (Non-Claims Inquiries)
+44 125 684 1414 (United Kingdom)
+353 51 333 300 (Ireland)
+1 441 294 6050 (Bermuda)
+852 21 038 928 (Hong Kong)
+62 150 0786 (Indonesia)
+60 130 088 5055 (Malaysia)
+63 28 499 888 (Philippines)
225 King St W, 7th Floor

Unit 324, IDA Industrial Park, Cork Road, Waterford, Ireland

Bermuda
Washington House, 3rd Floor, 16 Church Street, Hamilton HM 11, Bermuda

China
37th Floor, International Building, № 75 Nanjing Road, Heping District, Tianjin, China, 300050

Hong Kong
8th Floor, Sun Ming Financial Building, Gateway Tower, 15 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Indonesia
Jl Dr Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung Blok 6.3, Kawasan Mega Kuningan - Jakarta Selatan 12950

Malaysia
Level 11, 338 Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Philippines
2/F Sun Life Centre, 5th Avenue corner Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634

Vietnam
Floor 29, Vietcombank Tower, 5 Me Linh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sun Life Financial Customer Service. Initial Sun Life Financial complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sun Life Financial above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sun Life Financial. Discuss the issues you have had with Sun Life Financial and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sun Life FinancialCostco check

Received a very real looking check from Costco Wholesale for $3875 drawn on the Bank of America General Disbursement Account with a letter from Sun Life Financial (150 King St. W. Toronto Ont, MSH 1J9, Canada saying that I had won a Shoppers Sweepstake Lottery for $125, 000. Checked here and discovered (as I thought) that it was another lottery scam.

• Ou

[email protected]
      Toll Free: [protected] ext 5467
      or if you’re in Toronto area – [protected]

Sun Life Insurance — Not paying Life Insurance Claims

My husband passed away on April 1, and Sun Life denied his Life Insurance claim, stating that the conversion...

Sunlife-Financial Consultantscustomer compensation

I received a letter from Sunlife-Financial in London, Ontario saying I had won $125, 000. Enclosed was a check for $3, 980 drawn on Foxxhole Records, Inc., c/o Gordon & Associates, Encino, CA. The letter said I needed to pay taxes of $2, 980 first and submit proof of that and then I'd get the balance.
    What is to stop me from merely cashing the $3, 980 check?

customer compensation
    customer compensation

• 19
        197976 Apr 05, 2011

I have a neighbor who just got this check in the mail today. She is crying because she thinks she won. How sad. I looked up this website for her and she still thinks that she won. PEOPLE!!! IT"S A SCAM!!!

• Sh
        Shane69 Apr 04, 2011

Did anyone answer Phyliss's question? What is to stop her from merely cashing the check. I rcieved the same check from the same people but thru Intl. Claim Dept. for the same amount. I assumed that it's a scam but can I cash the check?

• Bi
        bigjimmy Apr 02, 2011

so what did you do Cash the check? was it good ? is it legit ? i know someone who got a check also he asked me what i thought told him chuck it . id be really mad at myself if i told him to throw away 3 grand . not to say he'd be pissed too .

• St
        Stephang35 Mar 31, 2011

lol @ not rich! What did the bank say?

not rich Mar 31, 2011

Thought I was getting rich too! Ha! Just called the bank that it's listed with and it's DEFINITELY A SCAM AND BOGUS CHECK ! DO NOT CASH IT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

• St
        Stephang35 Mar 30, 2011

Did you cash it? My mom received the exact same check and letter and we're unsure as to what to do.

Sun Life Financial — Not paying claims

I recently sent in a claim for eye glasses for my wife my benifits cover $250.00, my wife has an insurance...

Edmonton

Sun Life Fananical — Not paying claims

I am paying for comprehensive service which means I am covered for major dental work, I called Sun Life to...

Edmonton

Sun Life Insurance — WILL NOT PAY OUT

I WORKED FOR A SUPERCONDUCTOR COMPAMEY CONDUCTUS AND WAS BEING TREADED AT THE TIME FOR SOMETHING...

Sun Life Assurance Canada — Short Term Disability Benefits

Despite having paid for disability benefits through my employer for 15 years, I have been cut off short-term...