Sun Communities — taxes due april 2018
My mother and I purchased a Mobil home in Sun Communities in Haines City Florida in July 2017.
We invested about 18 thousand to make it comfortable and modern for me and my mom. We had constant sewer issues and had to pay Plummer to get it fixed numerous times.When Taxes in April were due, we were charged for the complete previous years taxes, the property manager, Belinda had no answer, just insisting we owed the entire year. After a lengthy conversation I resolved to a payment of $100 dollars a month to cover the taxes and Belinda agreed. This also was tagged a $155.00 late fee for every month till it was completely paid. I agreed to pay all before or by the end of the year. I got an eviction for taxes not paid after the manager honered the previous 4 tax payments... we had to evacuate in 10 days... lost everything. Sun Communities is also Being sued by HOA for services not rendered. It's sad how my mom and I lost everything. They don't care about their seniors! Money hungry!
More Sun Communities Complaints & Reviews
- Sun Communities - racist and falsely accused 
- Sun Communities Sheffield Estates Michigan - sheffield estates prison or mobile home park? 
- Sun Communities - harassment and unfair treatment 
- Sun Communities - unprofessional mismanaged company
- Sun Communities - property violations 
- Sun Communities - neighbor / brenda coppage
- Sun Communities - misled residents on lot rents 
- Sun Communities - cheque. issued to us 
- Sun Communities - sudden change in policy enforcement
- Sun Communities - drug addicts and other unethical behaviour