Summer Bay Resortmoney taken from my credit card

I told the Gentleman on the phone that I was not interested in the Orlando 6day/5nights package that you have put together, but the money was still taken from my Credit Card. I would like my money to be paid back into my account as soon as possible.

THIS IS FRAUD!!!

rateros Dec 05, 2009

THIS IS FRAUD!
    I want my
    money back into my account as soon as possible. RATEROS...I PAID $66O.OO FOR
    ~4 Days and 3 Nights in Orlando, Florida ~2 tickets from 2 Days to disneyland ~Auto of Rent category economy by one week (The client is responsible by the collection for the supercharge of $15 per day) ~3 Days and 2 Nights in Daytona Beach, Florida ~5 Days and 4 Nights in Cancun, Mexico

• Ih
    ihatesummerbay Apr 21, 2010

ANYONE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST SUMMER BAY RESORTS PLEASE CONTACT US AT [email protected]! YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION!!!

• Lo
    longpippi May 24, 2010

im devastated.they hav taken money from my account within 5 minutes of the phonecall and now they wont give it back.im vomiting all evening since.what can i do?

• Sh
    shelialynn1 Oct 14, 2010

If you weren't interested, why did you give out your card number???

• Xa
    xahmed Dec 16, 2015

hi i live in australia am one i think got scammed and i did payed $aud 2, 222 dollars which in us $ 1596.00.For for daytona and porto rico and for the whole package.
    The summer bay resort florida 2 days ago.I been trying to call of course and with all the numbers to call i didn't had an answer whats so ever from summer bay resort.I did send them a direct email last night i told them that if i don't receive from the resort i will report them to the local and international authorities . Till now i didn't heard anything from their behalf.
    I like to join others who fall in this scam .I would like to join the class lawsuit action me to hope that this will compensate all the victims and hope that the florida law will take serious action against the management of summer bay resort cos they know that they are involved with this scam and the florida justice should look at these criminals .