Menu

N
Author of the complaint
7:41 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been scamed out of $1, 096 from my credit card account from Summer Bay Resort over a promotional holiday. I rang with 24 hours to cancel and each time was put on hold for more then 30 minutes waiting to speak to someone. I was on the phone for more than 2 hours and ringing from Australia (I informed the girl who answered the phone that I was ringing from overseas to cancel and she just put me on
hold) I am thoroughly disgusted at being treated like this. When they first spoke to me about purchasing this promotional package everyone was so nice, but as soon as you say you want to cancel they completelty ignore you. I want my money back.

More Exploria Resorts complaints & reviews

Exploria Resorts - I was scammed
Exploria Resorts - they just scammed me
Exploria Resorts - rip-off
Exploria Resorts - rip off!
Exploria Resorts - abusive bad company scam
Exploria Resorts - summer bay resort's promotional vacations. &$3000 in travel awards&
Exploria Resorts - win a holiday package
1 comments
S
Nov 07, 2015 5:44 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I wish I had of checked this out before saying yes. It twigged when addresses were different and they gave me a site 727florida.com proving to be a fake site. It first came up Sunshine Holidays and won a $3.000 Holiday spree. I rang the number and was diverted to Summerbay Holiday Resort Florida. Same thing 6 nights Summerbay Resort, 2 Night Bahama cruise, 3 nights East Coast Central Coast Florida Beach and a Bonus 4 night Costa Rica plus 1 week car hire. All people involved are smooth and sound very professional. This happened 3 days ago. Every time I try to contact the Australian number it is diverted to the US. No answer. They wanted $1, 258.00 and I didn't have enough credit so they approved an amount of $490 as a deposit. I should have twigged even then. I kept thinking it's to good to be legit. I'm a single Mum caring for my son who has a disability and can't full time work and this has really going to hurt as it will take time to pay it off. Most likely we won't be going on holiday this year as it takes a year for me to save up to take him away. These people need to be brought to justice. I'll never trust again.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

76 complaints