The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Summer Bay Resort — being ripped off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been scamed out of $1, 096 from my credit card account from Summer Bay Resort over a promotional holiday. I rang with 24 hours to cancel and each time was put on hold for more then 30 minutes waiting to speak to someone. I was on the phone for more than 2 hours and ringing from Australia (I informed the girl who answered the phone that I was ringing from overseas to cancel and she just put me on
hold) I am thoroughly disgusted at being treated like this. When they first spoke to me about purchasing this promotional package everyone was so nice, but as soon as you say you want to cancel they completelty ignore you. I want my money back.
More Summer Bay Resort Complaints & Reviews
- Summer Bay Resort - I was scammed
- Exploria Resorts - phone scam, don't let me cancel
- Summer Bay Resort - they just scammed me
- Summer Bay Resort - rip-off
- Summer Bay Resorts - rip off!
- Summer Bay Resorts - abusive bad company scam
- Summer Bay Resort Las Vegas - no availability upon arrival
- Summer Bay Resort - if its a scam
- Seller Of Travel #st23944 Summer Bay Resort's - summer bay resort's promotional vacations. &$3000 in travel awards&
- Summer Bay Resorts U. S. A. - win a holiday package