Suddenlink Communicationscustomer service department

I have been a customer with Suddenlink for over 15 years and I am writing this complaint as I have recently received the worst customer service I have ever experienced. We received our monthly bill and had a question as to why it was $75 more than previous bills. When we attempted to contact your customer service department to pay our bill and find out why our bill was stating we owed $75 more than normal we were unable to even speak with someone. After holding several minutes my husband received a message that he had been added to a list and someone would call us back in 20 minutes. After 2 hours we finally recieved a call back from "Tom" Tom listened to my husband explain what I just did above and then proceeded to put my husband on hold at least 4 or 5 times. He stated he couldn't answer our question but he would submit a ticket and then if we would just call back on October 10th they could help us (our bill is due on the 11th). We then asked to speak to a supervisor only to then be placed on hold again. Tom came back on the line to let us know the supervisor was in a meeting so we couldn't talk to him but he did try to discourage that conversation by saying his supervisor would only be telling us what he had already stated. He took our information which we had to repeat the phone number at least 4 times to him before he got it correct and end the end reluctantly stated his supervisor would contact us with 24 hrs or possibly longer.

Its a real shame when a customer that has had your service for over 15 years and has never even been late in a payment calls just to receive an explanation and cannot get a simple answer.

Worst customer service experience possible!

Bm