Suddenlink Communications — internet provider
I've been a Suddenlink customer and at the one year mark my bill went up $25 a month. I only have internet so the price went from $55 to $80 just for Internet. The plan I had was "up to 100 mbps" I looked on line so see what their current prices are. Suddenlink is deceptive in the pricing because their "deals" are for new customers only. It is ludicrous that new customers get better prices than loyal customers. That would be $25 less a month! I called Suddenlink and their customer service is a joke. They have a monopoly and they know it.
It is a better business practice to keep loyal customers by charging them the same price as new customers. It would be reasonable to charge all customers the same price as Suddenlink would keep their loyal customer base. Customers have choices and being ripped off only makes them choose to take their business else where.
I hope Suddenlink read this and makes some positive business decisions to keep their loyal customers.
More Suddenlink Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office 
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out 
- Suddenlink - fraud 
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges 
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service agents
- Suddenlink Communications - billing 
- Suddenlink Communications - internet, landline, 
- Suddenlink - cable