StyleWereturn

L

I have tried to get a return address and packing slip for two items I purchased that are not right sub order: no 1483543 sku: m17jf232 and sub order: no. 1483544 sku: m188d9e2
I was to receive instructions within 24 hours and have not received anything.

RESOLVED

• StyleWe's response · Sep 19, 2016

Hi Linda Frediani,
    Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    If you have submit the return request on our website, the return details would be send by email in 24 hrs .Pls note to check your junk folder as well .
    We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([email protected])and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Hailee
    StyleWe

• Br
    Branton Knighton Oct 26, 2020

I had a nicer dicer. It was defected.they won't take it back. The order number is200927103228450.itwas hard to use and I want to return it to yoojok P O Box6368 Rosemead, Ca.91770 My name is Branton Knighton 911 W Young St Sylvester Ga 31791 thank you very much!