Complaints & Reviews

UV Light Sanitizer

Today's date 4/02/2020

I ordered the productwhich is a UV light sanitizer from Strong Current Enterprises and paid for it through PayPal on 3/18/2020. I have not received it. It was supposed to be here about 3/27/2020. I would like to know the reason for the delay . If I don't receive it soon I would like a full refund.

Respectfully:
Douglas White

Tv buddy

Reading other complaints concerning TV buddy orders it appears that the same response is being used by TV Buddy.
They cannot trace the purchasers name or details .
I find this very strange when purchasers name, email addresses, delivery addresses, and payment details have all been supplied and TV Buddy company cannot trace purchaser details.

Something does not add u

TV Buddy

I ordered a tv buddy in February. On the 22 February My credit card bill statement showed a payment had been made to TVBuddy 1 Vancouver. I received no order confirmation and I am still waiting for the TV Buddy to be delivered. I have sent several emails to TV buddy customer services and received no response. I have completed the TV Buddy online /live communications and provided as much information as possible but all I seem to get is another person from TV Buddy requesting the same information already provided. So far dealing with TV Buddy has been hard work with no clear path to resolving my non delivery. I am not sure if this TV Buddy is a scam to get money out of people. I am very angry and disappointed

MS

Had ordered 2 items from tv buddy 1 was 59.95 and 2nd was for 29.99 and ordered on Feb 23 and have not received!

Order placed Feb 23 for tv buddy for 59.95 and adapter for 29.99 and have not received or any confirmation!

• Strong Current Enterprises's response · Mar 29, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your orders. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name above. If your order was placed under a different name, please contact us using the link below and send us the name, order number or email address used when you purchased.

Tv buddy — Not received

I order 3 tv buddy on 2/20/20 and I have not received product. I think this is a scam

• Strong Current Enterprises's response · Mar 27, 2020

Tv buddys

I ordered and paid for three tvbuddys on 22 January 2020 I was told four to six weeks for delivery.
It is now 10 th March I have had so many excuses about delivery but they are still taking orders online.
The biggest joke was them sending me a survey to complete on how good the product is.I sent my reply to the ‘Customer (Dis)Satisfaction Director who hasn't had the decency to reply

• Strong Current Enterprises's response · Mar 11, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We have sent you an email regarding your orders. Rest assured that they will be shipped out as soon as possible.

Regarding the survey you received, the appropriate team shall address the issue accordingly.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to reach out to us using the link below. We'd like to make sure that your concerns are covered and straightened out.

Thank you.

two gadgets that were advertised to eliminate cable for my tv.

I ordered a gadget for my TV to eliminate paying for cable TV and another one to boost Internet. The first one was $58.90 and the second one was $19.99, totalling $78.89 which I paid by PayPal. After not receiving a confirmation or anything else from the seller, I checked out the company and all the complaints on PayPal as well as the BBB. People did not receive their merchandise. I want my order canceled and my money refunded.

• Updated by Renate Solomon · Feb 13, 2020

After reading the complaints about this company, I am shocked that something like this is happening. I paid with PayPal and hope to get a refund. I do not want these 2 items and want to cancel them. I have not received any confirmation nor a communication from them.

• Updated by Renate Solomon · Feb 14, 2020

PayPal is contacting the company as of today. Good luck with that.

• Strong Current Enterprises's response · Mar 02, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your orders. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name or email address above. If your order was placed under a different name or email address, please contact us using the link below and send us the order number or email address used when you purchased.

• Updated by Renate Solomon · Mar 02, 2020

PayPal has refunded my money!

• Strong Current Enterprises's response · Mar 03, 2020

We're glad to know that your concern has been resolved.

tv buddy caster

I bought on 28.12.19, 4 x TV Buddy Casters and they do not work.

I paid US$161.80 with PayPal and I would like to return them and get a refund.

The Order # is rx142180782de. It was shipped on 6.1.20.

The Transaction ID# is 0bd80246w98766730.

My name and address is as follows:
Dora Hechtman
66 Wallangra Road, Dover Heights, NSW, 2030, Australia. They were delivered the end of January 2020.

• Strong Current Enterprises's response · Mar 02, 2020

[Resolved] screen caster

I bought 3 tv buddies as they were advertised on Facebook giving free access to netflix. They arrived as screen casters which I haven't opened as they are not what I ordered and no mention of free access to Netflix. I can not contact them to return them. I have tried PayPal and am awaiting an answer. In investigating I have found this company goes by 3 different names. I techmedia, tandytech media and strong current enterprises. All have terrible reviews and I wish I looked them up before this impulse buy.

• Strong Current Enterprises's response · Feb 05, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your orders. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name above. If your order was placed under a different name, please contact us using the link below and send us the order number or email address used when you purchased. You may also provide the said details by replying to the private message we sent you here at Complaints Board.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] tv buddy caster

I purchased and they charged it, the next day I emailed them to cancel because my daughter had bought me Apple TV for my birthday(night before) They ignored me. It finally arrived(about 6 weeks) and I tried to set it up. Totally useless.
I emailed for help on January 3rd they just (January 23rd) answered back.

I paid $60+ for it and you can get it for $20 Stupid Me!!!

I have found that most stuff that is advertised on Facebook is rubbish.

Do NOT buy TV buddy Caster total rubbish!

• Strong Current Enterprises's response · Feb 05, 2020

We're very sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you with your order. However, we are unable to pull up any record that matches your name above. If your order was placed under a different name, please contact us using the link below and send us the order number or email address used when you purchased. You may also provide the said details by replying to the private message we sent you here at Complaints Board.

• Resolution Statement

• Ap
    April Lindenmuth Feb 14, 2020

I'm not sure what you can do about my situation. I purchased 3 for each TV in my home thinking I could save money on my subscriptions to Netflix, HULU Plus, and CBS All Access. I'm already paying $70 for enough bandwidth to be able to stream comfortably. Left cable behind to stream using Roku and Firestick to save money and am almost paying as much for what I have now. I paid PayPal $123 for 3 TV Buddy Screen Casters only to find out they are useless. Can you help? Any amount of reimbursement at this point would be helpful. I'll be calling my tech support next to see if they can help me make use of these things. And, of course, I'll call PayPal as well; but I don't hold out any hope of getting their help. Let me know if there's anything you can do?
    April Lindenmuth

• La
    Larry Staggs Feb 23, 2020

I recently bought a TV buddy and is does not work at all.

• La
    Larry Staggs Feb 23, 2020

will try paypal for help.

tv buddy caster

I placed an order for a TV Buddy Caster That was advertised on Facebook. I paid for it by PayPal about four weeks ago. The product arrived yesterday.I realized after it arrived that it was not the same as the one that was being advertised on the Facebook ads. I contacted Chromecast, I sent him photos of what I received. The instructions were in a foreign language. It did not have the Chromecast logo on it. And it doesn't work. Chromecast said that this was a knock off and a scam by PayPal and this company. The company is out of Hong Kong. I don't have any way of reaching anybody there I don't have anyway to send it back or being reimbursed. I'm very frustrated because I don't know what to do to help people understand that these people are scamming us so that other people don't make the same mistake that I did. Using PayPal for products that are coming from outside this country where we have no control

Joesph connolly Nov 26, 2019

Hi. I ordered a TV Buddy caster and never got a order number or a tracking number. Can you please give me these details by way of name and address? Joseph Connolly, Apt6 20 lower George St wexford Town, Co. Wexford, Ireland.

• @Joesph connolly Hello. We are here to help you with your order if this has not been received yet. We are unable to pull up any record matching your name using the details above. If you have any further concerns, feel free to reach us out the link below. Rest assured, we got your back.

We'd like to make sure that your concerns are covered and straightened out. Hoping to hear back from you.

Joesph connolly Nov 26, 2019

Can you forward my order number and tracking details.

• Ji
    Jill Lopez Dec 22, 2019

i ordered 4 weeks ago a tv buddy box from strong current enterprises. It still hasnt come. Actually I ordered two and paid over $100.00 through paypal. this would be my major christmas gift for hubby and son. thanks alot loser liars. Mrs/ Jill Lopez

• @Jill Lopez We're very sorry to hear about this. We checked on this using the name that appears on the review but the only record that shows is an order for a reflexology insole. If your order was placed under a different name, please contact us using the link below and send us the order number or email address used when you purchased.

• Dc
    DC03 Dec 30, 2019

I am still waiting for my tv buddy caster hav sent emails and rang numerous times with no response. Beginning to think it’s a scam 7 weeks and still waiting no reply’s no tracking numbers sent and no products received.

• @DC03 Hi there! We understand where you are coming from. We really had encountered some shipping delays last month due to the holiday rush and the overwhelming demand. We are now in the process of fulfilling all pending orders. We hope that yours have already been delivered since we have shipped new batches. Otherwise, feel free to reach out to us with the order details using the link below so we can follow it up.

• Ke
    Keith Rawlinson Jan 03, 2020

Yeah i ordered one too it never came so i have put a request for my money back from paypal

• @Keith Rawlinson Hello, Keith! We looked up your account using the name the name that appear on the review. All the records show that order has been delivered including the latest one which was in October 2019. Please feel free to contact us if there is something we are missing out on. We will be more than happy to help.

• Mo
    Monkey60 Jan 05, 2020

Needing tracking information on the one I ordered to please ! Ordered about 2 weeks ago

• @Monkey60 Hi @Monkey60. We are more than happy to check on the status of your order. Please visit the link below and choose which channel you prefer in sending your order details so we can further assist you.

Thank you so much for placing your order with us and rest assured that we are all working hard to ship them to you as soon as possible.

• Hello @Arpinam65 Markarian. We are the Customer Service Team for TVBuddy Caster. We do have many different channels you can reach out on such as email, chat support, social media, and customer service hotlines. We'd like to assure you that this is a legit entity and we are not in the business of scamming people. In cases like this, we highly recommend reaching out to the company so that resolution to the problem will be provided in a timely manner. This may be a little late but we hope that your issue had been resoled through PayPal.

• Ge
    Getting PO Jan 18, 2020

Hey after reading a few things about tv buddy I'm unsure if my purchase is real or NOT. I purchase 3tvbuddy approximately 1mth ago, track no is as follows RX142156528DE...now I've been in touch several times and can't seem to get a direct answer other than it's still on it's way. please respond asap Rod

• Rh
    rhapz Jan 21, 2020

I ordered 3 took 2 months to get here and not 1 works i have had them checked by IT person and he says they are all faulty

• Rh
    rhapz Jan 21, 2020

any thoughts on what to do

• Ju
    julio cesar ojeda Feb 04, 2020

Buenas tardes, me acaba de llegar el tv buddy y es una estafa, solo es un aparato para conectar el celular a la tv y ver en la tv la pantalla del cel, no es para ver canales abiertos como lo mencionan, es una total estafa

Marnie Smith Feb 06, 2020

I bought a TV Buddy in November 2019... It didn't arrive until last week... It does not work..
    I thought it would be good as far as i can see it's rubbish... Not Happy!

• Be
    Bertie Beeblebrox Feb 06, 2020

I ordered a TV Buddy on the 20th of December, and there has been nothing about it being shipped. I also ordered the amplifier and HD antenna which I have received.
    I just want to know what is happening with my TV Buddy?
    The order number was 79214797 under the name of Brett Turner.
    I would appreciate a response.

I have also sent multiple emails which have been ignored. Not happy.

• I ordered my TV Buddy in Jan. and just received it last week. It took awhile to figure out how to get it to work. It is not as advertised and would like to return it. What is the return address please?

• Do
    Dora Hechtman Feb 11, 2020

I bought on 28.12.19, 4 x TV Buddy Casters and they do not work.

I paid US$161.80 with PayPal and I would like to return them and get a refund.

The Order # is rx142180782de. It was shipped on 6.1.20.

The Transaction ID# is 0bd80246w98766730.

My name and address is as follows:
    Dora Hechtman

• St
    Strong Current Enterprises Feb 23, 2020

@Dora Hechtman We're very sorry to hear about this. We will contact you shortly via email regarding your refund.

• Go
    GoldenK9 Mar 15, 2020

I ordered 3 TV Buddies with guarantee of 100% refund if not satisfied. I received them several weeks later with no receipt or packing list. I opened and tried just one of them, on 2 different TV’s and they did not work. I requested an RMA To return them for a full refund to the address provided. Upon receipt I would get a refund of my purchase amount. After several weeks I got an email from PayPal that I received a credit of $63.??, in other words 1/2 of my purchase price of $123.??. I have emailed the person that authorized the return, twice, with no response, and the company info address once, still no response! How can PayPal or any other company for that matter, keep allowing these scammers to continually do business in the U.S.? You just don’t know who to trust anymore, especially on the web.

item not as described and no uk adaptor

These people sent me an item purchased on the 14th April 2019.
It was not what I ordered and it came with "NO" U.K. adaptor only US and EU.
Rendering it pretty useless!
It was also not the item I ordered!
They also have a promise of "100%" Buyer satisfaction!
I paid through PayPal!

I now find, AFTER PayPal have adjudicated that I now have to pay to return the item to China (It came from the Netherlands).
This is at my cost!
In my opinion "NOT" 100% Customer Satisfaction!

You would think that PayPal would adjudicate rather differently seeing as I supplied the advert of 100% Customer Satisfaction and also not as described and no UK adaptor!

I won`t be buying anything like this again!

And Trusted PayPal! What a let down you were!

• Updated by spudjoyce · May 08, 2019

Update: -
    PayPal have just confirmed that I can also make a claim for postage up to £15 by uploading my tracking details of the returned item.
    So, i must say !
    THANK YOU PayPal for that little GEM.
    That puts my mind at rest that I will get or should do, all my money spent back.

Strong Current Enterprises Unlimitedtv wifi booster

I visited this site looking at tv booster plug. I anticipated purchasing began to fill out order form and before I hit send button I did a quick web search for this company and found that it had too many negative comments about them. I went back and canceled the web form and DID NOT ORDER particularly an item that only works 30 miles from my home. I would need an item that at least was 60 miles away, which Santa Fe is located approximately 60 miles from tv towers. And I would not order more than 1 item as I only have 1 tv I watch.
This company seems to farm prospective clients information and process an order regardless of customers cancellation
How does a client get return information...no one answers emails or phone calls.
Thank you for your help, as a senior living on only social security a 91.00 hit to my bank account means no groceries.

Regards
D Houston
[protected]@mac.com

Strong Current Enterprises Limitedlive wire order # [protected] (antennas)

I did not order this antenna! I realized that it will not work for me because I do not live within 30 miles of any tv stations or cable companies. when I read that it was only good within 30 miles I canceled the order or so I thought. I want you to refund my money and not ship the order because I will ship it back as soon as it arrives. I thank you for your prompt attention to this request.

• Sc
    Schultzie Jun 21, 2019

I can not use your product. Therefore don't bother sending it.

• Sc
    Schultzie Jun 21, 2019

Do not send product, can not use it!!

• Na
    Nameless83 Jul 20, 2019

You had me fooled. Its not exactly as its advertised. Don't waste your money. How can I get a refund?

tv frog

The company goes under many different aliases. They do not answer phones nor respond to emails for cancellations. They sent 3, not 1 TV frog unit resulting in $55 x 3 total charge...